Chapter 14! Baby Update

Well guys its officially the day of my reveal party and i'm so excited. Everybody has been texting me all morning trying to get some hints out of me. I'm not budging at all, I'm so excited.

The cake I picked out is so beautiful and it's gone taste so good, the decorations are beyond amazing and my outfit outlines my belly so good. I make a gorgeous pregnant woman.

Chris been calling me petty because I won't tell him but hell it's gone be a surprise for everybody and I can't wait. Well y'all it's 9 o clock and it's time for my hair appointment so I'll talk to y'all a little later.

*Anferny's P.O.V*
"Good morning baby, how you feeling?" His mom asked.

"Yea I'm fine, why you ask?"

"I know how you feel about Kylee and I know today is her gender reveal party"

"I'm good ma, she chose him over me I'm over it. Besides I still got Jamie and I never said I didn't love her, I just loved Kylee more"

"Maybe you should talk sensibly to Kylee and let her know you're over it now and y'all can work on building the friendship back up"

"No I'm just gone leave the whole situation alone and work on everything with Jamie"

"Whatever you do baby I support it"

"I love you ma" he said hugging her.

"I love you too sweetheart"

..... Back to Kylee......

Back at home

"Baby it's almost 3:30. You ready yet?"

"Almost done. Have you talked to Chris today? I need to make sure he pick the cake up in time"

"It's all done babe. I'm about to come up" Chris said walking in the door.

"No don't come up here yet. I really want to make an entrance for when everybody come. Everything set up in the back yard?"

"Yes babe. Everything is perfect. The only thing we waiting on now is for everybody to show up and you to finish getting ready."

"Okay I'm ready"

Everybody finally arrived and Kylee insisted on making an entrance. As soon as she stepped outside everybody was in awe.

"You look so beautiful baby girl" her mom gushed.

"My wife, you look amazing. I love you so much" Chris said kissing her.

She was wearing a peach colored summer dress where it was long in the back and short in the front. Her hair was in a pinned up curly style, while wearing a tiara. She wanted to wear some heels but Chris wouldn't let her, so peach flip flops will have to do.

Everybody was having a good time, eating and enjoying the games her mom prepared. Finally it was time to do the gender reveal. They picked two methods on revealing the gender. A black balloon filled with the correct color confetti and also a champagne bottle filled with confetti, so both of them could do it.

"Everybody ready" Kylee smiled.

"One.. Two.. Three"

"IT'S A GIRL" everybody screamed.

"We got our harmony" Chris said picking her up and kissing her.

"I'm having a granddaughter" her mom cried.

After everybody finished eating and congratulating her they started leaving.

"You had fun baby?" Her mom asked.

"Yes it was amazing. I loved it." She said hugging her.

"I still can't believe you having a girl."

"Me either. I slick wanted a boy but I'm going to give my baby girl the world and more."

They started to clean up but Kylee was beyond tired.

"Baby go lay down, I'll be up after helping clean up." Chris said.

"Can you rub my feet pwease"

"You know I'll do anything for you baby."

..... Later that night......Kylee's P.O.V

"She kicking up a storm babe" Chris said rubbing my stomach.

"Yea, she real energetic right now"

"It's probably all that cake you ate"

"Yea probably, but I like to feel her move"

"Me too. Can't believe I have a daughter on the way"

I love this man so much.

"I love you so much baby I don't know what I would do without you in my life. I'm happy to make this family of ours to work."

He stood up and put his hand out to help me up too.

"I love you more than anything in this world baby and I don't know what I would do without you and my daughter. You make me a better man and all I want to do is make you happy and take care of you and our daughter." He said getting on one knee.

"Oh my god" I couldn't help but cry.

"Kylee James Will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man alive and be wife. Will you marry me?" Tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"Of course baby. Oh my god yes"

Wow what a day.

Having a baby girl.

Got engaged, I love my life.

.........................................................
................................................
......................................
..............................
....................
Sorry it took me literally forever to put this chapter out. I was focused on college because hell it was hard and I couldn't concentrate on this and school but I finally graduated. 🤗

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. 😉

Let me know what you guys think 😘

SHE'S HAVING A GIRL 😍

HARMONY ❤