Chapter 13!-Kylee (Months)

So I'm officially 5 months pregnant. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping you guys updated throughout my pregnancy, Its just exhausted.

Being pregnant is crazy, People always want to touch my stomach and its very annoying.

Well things settled down a lot with everyone, Chris and I made it work especially with our living arrangements. He has been looking for us a place of our own and its fun thinking of our future with our baby.

Speaking of our baby, I'm the only one who knows the gender. I had a secret appointment set up to find out so I can do a surprise gender reveal.

Chris doesn't even know what the gender is, I'm excited.

A little more updates on everyone else:

Anferny was still angry on the inside even if he didn't want to admit it, he hates the fact that Chris and I are having a baby, he even tried to talk me into breaking up with Chris. I never looked at him in that way, he's always been like a big brother to me.

For him to feel this way about me is weird and honestly I think Jamie feels some type of way towards me because of anferny's crush on me. I hate that because we are all suppose to be close and I just want things to be back the way they were before I even met Chris.

Don't get me wrong though, things have been pretty easy with this pregnancy, everybody supports me and they do a great job at masking their feelings.

I'm falling in love with Chris. People may call me stupid because of how our baby was conceived but why hold on to the past, something we cant change. Everyday he tries to make up for that night and the way he treated me and I guess I'm just a forgiving person.

He's the father of my child and my boyfriend that I'm falling for more and more everyday.

Nobody knows about that night and I'm going to keep it that way. The only thing that matters is how I feel about my baby.

I'm just rambling, I have a pretty busy day ahead of me today. I have to finish planning my baby shower, do a little extra shopping for the baby, Chris and I are going to his parents and talk about some things regarding our place, and a dinner date with my man.

"Kylie, sweety are you ready?" Her mom yelled up the steps.

"Yeah ma"

...........

"Well everything is ready for the baby shower, are you excited?"

"I really am, I just hate its so far away"

"Well we still have your gender reveal party next week"

"Yass I'm very excited about that"

"Not even a hint?"

"Nope"

"Ugh fine"

..............
"After all the planning and shopping I'm ready for our date" Kylie said laying across Chris in her bed.

"I'm so proud of you baby, carrying our baby like a boss, You're just an amazing person and a great mom. I love you so much"

"I love you to baby" she said tiredly

"You sure you want to go out babe? We can order something or I can go pick something up and we can watch movies and cuddle instead"

"That sounds amazing. I'm sorry babe"

"For what?"

"Always canceling our plans, If I wasn't so tired then we could"

"Your pregnant love, Honestly I prefer it this way. I love cuddling with my baby and watching movies and falling asleep next to each other."

"It is nice"

........................

"Kylie, Anferny is down here"

"Here I come"

"Hey Anferny, wassup"

"Just checking up on you and my niece/nephew"

"Were doing good just tired, I was actually about to go to sleep"

"Awe okay I don't want to keep you up ky, but tomorrow I want to take you out for lunch"

"That sounds good to me, ill text you in the morning"

"Okay goodnight ky, Goodnight Josiah" he said kissing her stomach then leaving.

Oh did I forget to mention that I already picked out the names for the baby.

If its a boy his name will be Josiah and a girl her name will be harmony.

Pretty I know.

*NEXT DAY*

"Goodmorning baby, I ran you a nice bubble bath to get you ready for the day. I have to work today and I get off at 8. You need me to pick up something on the way home"

"Naw I think we have everything we need here."

"Okay baby I love you have a good day today"

"You too" he said kissing her.

"See you later Ma" He said to kylies mom.

..........................

..........................

"So where do you want to go eat?"

"It doesn't matter, I eat everything"

"IHOP it is"

"So, you and Chris good?"

"Yup, Happy"

"That's good, how's the baby?"

"Good, I need you to come to my house 3 hours before the reveal party start okay"

"ok" he said a little sad.

"What's wrong?"

"Its nothing"

"Anferny you know I love you right"

"I know"

"I just want everything to go back to the way it was"

As much as Kylie tried Anferny wasn't trying to listen. She got fed up with it.

"I'm ready to go now"

"I love you more than I should Kylie" He said grabbing her hand.

***********************************
************************************88

8************************************

*************************************

Thanks for reading

What do you guys think the baby should be? Boy or Girl

Josiah or Harmony

Let me know what you guys think in the comment section