Chapter 18! - I'm Trying man

So its been a few weeks since i told chris to get out. I cant lie like im not still pissed and don't come at me like "well you dumb because he done did so much worse" and "blah blah blah". I get it but i love that fool so much even I dont understand it. Our little harmony is getting along just fine though and no im not keeping her away from him. When he comes over and see's her I go to my room and let them have their time.
"You ready to see dada fat mama?" I love talking to my baby, she just be cooing. As much as I want to take my anger out on him, i made a promise that i wont take her away from him.
"Kylee, Chris is at the door, fat mama ready to see him?" My mom asked coming into the room. Well here we go people, dealing with his bullshit again. Brace yourselves.
"Come in chris. Their in the living room sweety." As much as I hate to say it, my mom loves chris like her own and i cant get mad at her for it especially since I don't tell her everything. She doesn't know anything that has happened between him and I and i guess I'll keep it that way for now.
"Hey baby girl. I missed you so much" he said picking the happy baby up and kissing her.
"I'll leave and let y'all spend time together. Let me know when you about to leave."
"kylee how long you gone keep Icing me out? I love you bruh and I told you i didn't mean to hurt and I meant that for real."
"Chris you not here to discuss us. You're here to spend time with your kid. You still don't even fully understand why we not together. i don't know what you think this is or who you think I am but one thing I am not is booboo the fool and you are not about to keep disrespecting me and treating me like a regular ass bitch. I forgave you for all the shit you put me through during school and even forgave you for how harmony was conceived but im not about to continue to be your doormat. I'm fucking done chris."
"Come on baby, please, I fucking miss you. You my damn heart bruh"
"You don't care about me. I was pregnant, damn near in labor and you went and got yo dick wet" i screamed. I'm just so sick of him treating me like shit. I know I deserve better.
"Whatever it is y'all got going on right now, take it outside. Y'all don't hear my grandbaby screaming her head off? Give her here and y'all gone talk this out, whatever it is." She said taking the baby to her room.
"Chris im tired. I'm tired of defending myself against you. You don't love me nor want me. I have your daughter okay but as far as me adn you I cant do this no more. Call me when you get your shit together."
"I'm trying man please"
"please  leave"
He didn't say anything, He just left.
"Shut Up. You promised yourself you wasn't going to cry anymore."

"You want to talk about what just happened?"
"No not really" she said wiping her face clear of tears.
"How about you go take a relaxing bath and nap. ill take care of my sweet baby"
"Thanks ma"

"how you feeling girl?"
"Im so hurt, I cant even think straight. His bitch ass probably got that hoe pregnant. My baby just barely a month old foo" "Don't cry babe"
"I cant help it. I fucking love him"
"So how is this parenting situation gone go?"
"We are going to co-parent for now. I'm not going to put him on child support, he still takes care of his daughter."
"Thats good. Well im glad yall can work something out for the sake of harmony."
"I guess but right now i need to focus on the fact that my recovery time almost up and I have to go back to school and I do not wanna go. I dont want to leave my baby but I know I have too"
"Is she gone go to daycare?" "Girl hell naw. Folks aint about to be beating on my baby"
"We gone blow that damn place down if they touch my niece."
"On gotti"

CHRIS P.O.V

"Bruh i dont know what to do. She said she done with me and i think she serious this time."
"So do you know if she pregnant for real?"
"She went me a ultrasound but i dont know the bitch could be lying but if she is I know the baby aint mine adn im gone get a DNA test."
"As you should" Anferny said.
"I just want my family back man"
"Here this bitch go calling me now." "'The fuck you want?"
"I got a doctors appointment tomorrow and I want you to come"
"Fuck you and that baby dawg dead ass"

***********************************************************************************************
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE

Sorry it took so long but here is the update guys