Chapter 16! - Getting used to Harmony

Kylee's POV

I absolutely love being a mom yall. I find myself just staring at her when she's sleep and so does my mom. Chris be calling me a creep for doing that but i don't care, hell i made her i can do what i want. Chris is in love too he got a thousand and some pictures of her in his phone and she only a week old. When she came out she weighed 6lbs and 11oz and was 20 inches long. If i could do it over i would yall no lie.
"Kylee did she eat yet" Chris asked picking up a crying harmony.
"It's time. Remember to only make a 2oz Chris and not a 4 like last time".
"I know how to make a bottle but thanks"
"Dont be sarcastic with me nigga"
"Aye aye what i say about talking like that in front of my baby" her mom said coming in the room.
"I keep telling her ma but she don't listen" Chris said sticking his tongue out at her.
"I'm gone slap you when she leave I hope you know that."
"Kylee have you scheduled her 2 week yet?"
"Yes mother"
As they continued to talk Chris got a call that he had to take outside.
"I told you to stop calling me bruh"
"Well yo punk ass keep ignoring me so what the fuck you want me to do then?"
"Kiesha you know fucking well i got a girl and a baby"
"I don't give a fuck. You should've never fucked me without a condom now you got another baby on the way"
"Ion know if that's my baby, yo ass been all around the block"
"Yo momma the fuck. How about i just make a call to lil ole kylee and let her know wassup and see how she feel about her nigga fucking off"
"Bitch i swear to God ill beat yo ass if you try that bullshit"
"Well stop playing with me and answer yo phone when i call and we'll be good"
"What you want bruh"
"I got a doctor's appointment to see how far along i am and i want you to come"
"Fuck that. Like i said ion know if thats my baby or if you even pregnant. If you pregnant though i need a DNA test cause bitches like you love to pin kids on a nigga like me"
"Man fuck you and we'll see how this play out and how yo relationship play out. Bye hoe"

Chris POV

Man i just can't get a break. If kylee find out i fucked around she'll never forgive me and if this bitch pregnant she'll kill me. I should've left that ho alone mane.

"Chris you straight? You been out here for a while" kylee said coming outside.
"Im good babe, just a little stressed"
"Come on momma just got done cooking and i need you to get harmony while i take a shower. You are staying the night right?"
"Yea ill be in a minute"
I got to fix this shit real quick.

***********************************
*******************
Update 😘
Enjoy😙

I promise I'm gone make the next chapter longer