life-good. times-simple.

"Wow Mrs. Kennedy that's- that's a lot of girls! Each very different with amazing interests and personalities! How do you two keep up in this 2 to 12 team?" Jackie smiled and looked to Jack, meaning this was his question to answer.

"You know, I think over time the number slowly "gets smaller" if you know what I mean. We'll always be one big, big team. Each of our girls grew up and are starting to begin their lives and even though it is painful, we love to see them grow in the outside world with all the things we've taught them. Some days can be overwhelming, but we wouldn't have it any other way." Jack finished up his sentence with a big smiles as he knew what was coming next.

"Well let's fill up this couch, bring the girls in!"

And they did just that. In order they all ran in and sat down beside the parents.

"We actually are so super lucky to have all of our girls with us this afternoon! Meave is in from Pensacola, and our older set of twins are home together from school! A very special occasion to say the least!" Jackie spoke actually being so excited to look on both sides of her and see all her girls.

It was such a rare occasion when they were actually all together.

"So girls, take me down the line, who's who?"

And like that the girls quickly spoke up from different spots along the couch on both sides of their parents.

"I'm the oldest, Meave, and I just turned 22"
"Then comes me and Lucinda down there, next to daddy, we're both 19"
"I'm Rosalind, number 4, and I'm 17"
"My name is Naomi and I'm 16, a year and a month behind Rosie"
"I'm Abigail, and I'm 14"
"7 lands on me, I'm Evelyn and I'm 12"
"The oldest of the younger twins is me, I'm Juliette, I'm 10 and 4 minutes older than Charlotte"
"And I'm Charlotte, I'm also 10 and the baby of us 2"
"Third youngest is me, Harriet, or Hattie, I'm 9"
"I'm 7, oh and my name is Gweneth"

Everybody kind of giggled at Gwen's at her young age. It was pretty cute.

"And we'll help on this little one's" Jackie spoke up as Katie sat on one knee of both parents.

"This is Kathrine" Jackie started.

"And she just turned 4!" Jack finished.

"Well girls, I asked your mom and dad some questions earlier on you girls, and I wanna see what all of you think." The girls smelled competition and you could tell, which made the two parents laugh thinking of all the answers soon to come.

"Is everybody ready?" The man questioned as yeses and nods came from the girls.

"Who's most likely to burn the house down?" He asked first and, surprisingly, none of the girls spoke up.

"Please don't answer all at once" He laughed as Jackie and Jack looked to each other worried.

Their kids really were about to make a fool of them on national TV.

"For all of us, may I ask a question?" Of course, eventually, Naomi, spoke up, as the man nodded.

"Can it be, not, one of us?" Jackie suddenly knew where this was going as once again the man gave the okay.

She was already not amused.

Quickly all the girls pointed to the middle of the couch, causing Jack to lean back funnily, and watch while laughing as all their children outed their mother.

"Okay. It was one time, the lizard got loose- and I might've burn the food. Sue me." Jackie laughed as the girls remembered the crazy moment.