Alexandria {Kingdom} pt. 1/2

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE STARTING BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET CONFUSED OTHERWISE:

ATEEZ's punishments will be taking place on my ATEEZ story, Stray Kids' will be on here, and the Boyz will be on my ONE SHOTS story! Let me know if you have any questions about that! :)

I will try to post part two tonight for every story but if I don't then its will definitely be on Friday. Thank you all for being so patient with me! Hope you enjoy!

Love ya bunches ☀️

// Third POV //

Nobody on Kingdom was allowed to speak with one another. The groups were prohibited from talking to each other, the producers made that  clear.

However, nobody gave a shit.

Stray Kids and ATEEZ have known each other since debut. When they were both performing comebacks on shows, their paths would frequently cross. Changbin and Wooyoung became quick friends, Jongho easily gritavited toward Changbin as well and Seungmin grew up across the street from San.

The two were overcome with glee when they heard that they would be competing with each other. On the very first day, Hongjoong and Chris formed a connection.

It was there that the Boyz came into the picture. Eric, Jongho, and I.N were all maknaes and extroverts so they became friends. Hongjoong, Sangyeon, and Chris were all the oldest and the leaders and bonded off that as well.

Overall, the three groups hung out with each other every day they had filming. They hid the fact that they were talking from the producers in fear that they would be scolded for being friends.

The days were filled with a ton of practice and performing. After each group came in the morning, they would each barge into each other's dressing rooms to hang out and they all ate meals together.

Today was a Thursday, meaning that this was the last day of practice before they were due to perform their finished product. Rehearsals lasted from dawn to dusk, momentarily stopping for food but immediately would get back to it.

The three groups were currently in their separate dressing rooms: sleeping, getting their outfits and makeup ready, and stretching before stage.

Wooyoung was the first to finish his makeup so he was extremely bored. He tried to play with Yunho and Yeosang but they were both trying to get some sleep. The singer went to the leader who was nodding off while the stylist was doing his makeup.

"Hongjoongie hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Can San and I go to Stray Kids' room and hang out?"

The leader opened his eyes fully in a threatening manner. "Behave."

Wooyoung bowed in thanks. "Of course, hyung!" The man snatched San by the collar and the two ran to the JYP group's dressing room.

-------

Eric, like Wooyoung, also finished his makeup early so he asked his leader the same question.

"Not by yourself. Take Sunoo or Juhaknyeon with you."

The maknae wasn't allowed to go anywhere by himself. There were many reasons for this but mostly it was due to Sangyeon just being protective and overbearing. Eric sighed but asked his maknae line friends if they would go with him.

Eric envied I.N. His hyungs let him walk around by himself and buy whatever he wanted! Jongho and Eric's hyungs were the same but the Stray Kids members seemed to let I.N have all the freedom he wanted. Lucky bastard.