Raid Rage {Felix}

// Third POV //

Growing up in Australia, Bang Chan and Felix were never spanked as kids.

The idea of it was so completely foreign to them that when Chan was first punished by Mark six years ago, he ran away.

He didn't go far, the older Got7 members only had to look for the young Aussie for half an hour before finding him at a cat cafe in downtown Seoul. He got punished even harder for it.

Over the course of the eight years Chris was living in the JYP trainee dorms, he was punished a total of twenty times. Mostly it was due to the lack of sleep he got, insomnia was his best friend most of the time.

Chan got used to this time of punishment, not from choice, and when he became the leader of the nine Stray Kids members, he no longer was uncomfortable with the use of discipline that was mandatory to the K-pop industry.

That was however, until he met Felix.

Felix and Chan held a special bond; being from the same country, the two shared a lot of childhood memories. Felix reminded Chan of home, and he wasn't shy of bragging about his younger brother in front of everyone, especially Stays.

Chris was extremely protective of Felix, he vowed to look after him and wanted to be a type of older brother figure to him.

Being that Felix had two sisters, he didn't know what it was like to have a brother. When Felix met Chan, he was so unbelievably grateful to have a friend who could speak the same language.

Overtime, Chan's bond with the Stray Kids members grew and grew. They were his second family, his most prized possessions in his life. He needed them, as much as they needed Chan.

This fact made punishing them very difficult for the leader.

The Korea-raised members weren't shy of spankings, especially those who had older siblings of their own, but Felix was horrified by it.

Felix moved to Korea when he was seventeen, he came with little money and littler knowledge of the Korean language, this made him into even more of an outcast than before.

He was bullied severely during the elimination competition for not speaking the language and being short. Felix was an easy target: he was young, shy, and scared.

Changbin became fascinated with Felix, the eighteen year old thought the younger foreigner was adorable. The way he talked wouldn't lead you to believe that he was as soft as he was.

Changbin stood up for Felix multiple times, stepping in when some of the trainees would mock his deep Australien accent.

Felix went on to met Han, Hyunjin, and Seungmin. The three becoming an inseparable trio. After all nine of them met, the bond between them naturally intertwined.

After the nightmare of the competition was finally over and Stray Kids finally made their debut, Chan's first experience as a leader started.

Hyunjin and Jisung hated each other from the start. The two of them fought constantly, J.Y Park strongly displeased the way the two teens acted and demanded that Chan reprimand them.

The night that Chan punished Jisung and Hyunjin was the worst night since the elimination competition. Chan cried heavily after in the studio, the night kept rewinding in his mind. Chris's worst task as the leader was hurting them. He loathed punishing his younger brothers and tried for the first three months to avoid, J.Y Park began to notice though and had Chan punished for it.

As the first year of Stray Kids came and gone, Chris became even closer with the eight of them and was finally becoming comfortable as their leader. After Woojin's departure, the eight of them only grew closer. The bond was now unbreakable.