Leave the World Behind {I.N + Seungmin}

Thank you all for giving me your suggestions a few days ago! I've written them all down and will begin working on them! I hope you enjoy and have a great time, I love you guys so much! Thank you always for reading and being patient!

TRIGGER WARNING: DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF DEPRESSION.

Love ya bunches ❤️

GOD'S MENU ERA

// Third POV //

I.N should go outside more often. All children play outside, most of us were happiest at the times as a child when we did things with siblings and friends outside. The world was ours, we could run around, exploring every part of the surroundings around us without worry because we didn't know what worries were.

He was diagnosed with depression when he was in high school. They say anything can cause depression since it was something everyone will experience. But for I.N, it was definitely genetic. His mother was diagnosed when she was in grad school, his father when he lost his job, and his older brother when he had to enlist.

I.N often worries because he knew his younger brother will eventually succumb but that was too much to think about.

The thing about depression was that there was nothing you are sad about. You just were.

It was more than sadness, in fact, it may not even be sadness. It was emptiness.

I.N looked around at the busy crowd of teenagers and felt nothing. Absolutely no emotion at all. He was frowning, extremely mentally and physically tired.

He threw his trash away then sat down on the bench and put his knees to his chin.

Why was he feeling so down?

Stray Kids had just had their most successful comeback; they had more fans now, the company was actually being proud of them and his hyungs were secured.

So, why can't he feel anything?

I.N felt drained of every possible energy he could've had.

He was caught in a trap. The guys were concerned about him, they really wanted to have lunch with him but he told his older brothers that he wanted to be alone. He knew that didn't help anything and just made them more worried but he couldn't sit in a room with them after what happened this morning.

I.N came into practice in this exact state. Which was his biggest mistake.

See, Minho always expected everyone to come into practice with a good attitude and a willingness and determination of someone who wanted to create something extraordinary.

Every time they were about to start rehearsing, Minho would always turn to the members and say, "Hwaiting, remember, we're creating art."

Lee Know and I.N have a sweet dynamic. All of the hyungs bug on him, but Minho was very protective of him. In fact, he, Seungmin, and Felix were the only ones who never seemed to get on his nerves. While he loves and adores all of his kids and Chris, he has felt very sheltering to the youngest group. They seem to take Minho the most seriously and they've spent a lot of quality time with him.

The guys often make jokes about how when Lee Know was in one of his moods at practice, only I.N was saved.

They pretend that it's unfair but they all knew it was just because their brother was still a teenager, he had a lot of hormones and took things more personally then his hyungs who perhaps are more adaptable to it.

There were times that all of the kids have tested Minho but never during practice.

There were two people inside of this man: Minho and Lee Know.