Chapter 1

A girl was going through all the files last minute. She was in a great hurry. Some people were busy in their work. Some were chit chatting. 

A boy in black tuxedo entered. His hair were gelled. His hazel eyes, perfect jawline, perfect abs, clearly visible muscles and collar bone could make anyone drool over him.

But as much as he was handsome and drool worthy. At the same time, just his name could make anyone shiver. Girls died over him, were mad to touch him. They needed one chance to talk to him and touch him. But at the same time were too afraid of his anger.

He was handsome beast. Mess with him and see the consequences.

By now all must have guessed who is he. He is none other than our hero- One and only the Siddharth Nigam.

As soon as he made his presence, everyone immediately got to the work.

Girl: Good morning sir

He didn't think it necessary to answer her.

Sid: Everything ready for today's meeting?

He asked in his signature cold tone and with attitude.

Girl: Ya sir here is the file and presentation Ridhima was supposed to make

Sid: Ok Tanya send her in my office, I wanna have a look

Tanya: Sid's PA. Not an important character.

Ridhima: Just a normal employee.

Sid ordered her and left for his cabin. Tan called Ridhi and asked to go in Sid's canbin.

Ridh: Good morning sir

Sid: Today's meeting's presentation. Show me

Ridh: Y...y..y..ya s...sir

Sid: Show

Ridh: Umm sir c..c..ca...an you w...w...wait for sometime?

Sid: (coldly) I said show it that's it

Ridh: Sir actually

She was shivering and finding words.

Sid: Is the presentation complete?

Ridh looked down and was thinking what to reply. Sid slammed the table with his hand.

Sid: I asked you is the fucking presentation complete or not?

He shouted at her gritting his teeth. She was scared. She bit her lower lip.

Sid: I asked you something Ridhima. Speak up. Is it ready?

Ridh: A..al...a..al....almost

She said as tears made it's way. Standing in front of the heartless beast, she didn't know how to react.

Sid: Almost? What the hell do you mean by almost? Is that a fucking answer? You know very well today is the meeting then how the hell can you be so irresponsible?

Ridh was sobbing by now.

Sid: How the hell can you be so careless?

He spated on her.

Sid: You are fired

He was furious at her. The three words came out of his mouth. She felt on his feet and begged for mercy. But did he care na.

Sid: Leave

He ordered coldly. She kept crying on his feet to not do such thing.

Ridh: Sir cut my salary for month or two but don't remove me. Where will I go sir? I am the only earning person in family

Sid: I said leave

She kept begging. He picked up glass filled of water and spilled on her. He pushed her away from his feet with his feet and called security. Guards came and took that crying, poor lady with them to leave her outside. All felt mercy on her except him but no one had enough strength to go against him.

All were looking at the drama going on. When suddenly

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter