Chapter 4

Before starting the chapter, I guess none of you read introduction or character sketch. You guys said Tanya called Sid's mom. Didn't I mention he is an orphan? Seriously guys.

Anyways back to the story

With Avni

She did her morning chores and went to kitchen. She prepared the breakfast while humming songs.

Avni's P.O.V.

Anything I love here is cooking. I just love to cook. So here the breakfast is ready. Wanna have a look? Anyways I am showing.

Sandwiches for that bitch

Cutlets for that bastard

Drink for both

Yummy😋😋😋😋

Well I just feel like eating it right now but but but I am not allowed to. I am only allowed to eat their leftovers. Yee I feel ashamed to eat that but I have to be alive atleast. From several years, it's happening. Now I am used to it. But no pitying. Let's put everything on table before I again get scolded.

P.O.V. ends

Avu put the breakfast on table and went to clean the mansion. Arav and Varsha came and started breakfast. Arav took the first bite and spit it.

Var: What happened baby?

Arav: What the fuck is this? Doesn't that bitch know how to cook?

Var: (shouted) You bitch come here

Avu's P.O.V.

Now what the hell she wants. Let's see.

P.O.V. ends

Avu: What happened mistress?

Var threw food from both the plates and drink on her.

Var: What the fuck have you made hnn?

Aarav: Bye Varsha. I am going. Litterally spoiled the whole mood in the morning. Slut

He left gritting his teeths. Var slapped her tightly and pulled her hair.

Var: Because of you Arav went office without eating. You punishment is you are not getting anything today. Got it?

Avu didn't reply. She was just looking down.

Var: (shouted) Are you deaf or what?

Avu: Ok I won't eat anything

Avu went back to cleaning the house. She worked whole day with grumbling and paining stomach.

Avu's P.O.V.

You please come soon and take me from here. I know he will come. He promised me. Aaoge na?

P.O.V. ends

She got tears in her eyes.

With Sid

Sid completed his work and went home. As he entered, he saw sm1 in the house.

Sid: Who is there?

Sm1: Oh hello it's me

Sid: Agh Priya what the hell are you doing here?

Sm1 is Priya Mehta aka me.

Pri: Well nothing I was free so came here. Btw get fresh then let's have dinner

Sid nodded and went to his room.

Pri's P.O.V.

Today I got a call from Tanya and she told he again lost temper. So I thought let's have a check on this idiot and see if he is taking care of himself or not. He is not fine but doesn't accept it. I blackmail him to do workout and eat proper food at proper time. But after sometime, he again starts skipping meals and workout. And start drinking and smoking.

P.O.V. ends

Pri sighed.

In the last chapter, Tan called Pri.

To be continued

About whom is Avni talking about and who promised her?

Will "he" really come back?

What has happened to Sid?

Stay tuned for next chapter