Chapter 3

Girl's P.O.V.

Hi everybody. Welcome to my life or I say hell to be more precise. No no don't pity me. I am habitual to all this. This is an everyday story so it's ok. You know what one more thing hurts and it hurts even more than this. When someone pity me. That shit hurts even more.

Well you might be wondering why am I living here if house owners behave like shit with me. Then I will let you know I made a promise to someone I won't leave this home till my marriage. I told them who is gonna marry an orphan but they just scolded me and said someone will. Ok.

But my house owners they don't make an effort to find a boy. Ugh!!!! They have got a free 24/7 maid na whom they can get all work done, take out their frustation, beat, scold whatever shit they like. Hmmmfff.

Oopsss sorrryyyy did I forgot to introduce myself. Sill me😛😛😛😛😛 Sowwieee.

Here you go. Myself Avneet Kaur Nadra. I am an orphan. The one who was shouting at me was Varsha Malhotra a bitch. I live with her and another bastard her husband Arav Malhotra.

Well whom I promised, why, what is my past. A story for another time. For now I need to cook for beasts then clean this whole villa. Or she will beat me. So bbbbyeeee. See ya guys later. And remember not to pity me.

P.O.V. ends

Back to Sid's office

Tan reached his office at 12:40. She took a deep breath and entered. Sid was sitting leaning on table holding with one hand. With another hand, he was applying force on pen that broke as soon as Tan entered. She gasped.

Tan: Sir are you alright?

She asked worried. Sid looked at her with blood red eyes. He snatched coffee from her. She shivered and gulped.

Sid: (shouted) Leave

Tan immediately ran out. Sid drank the coffee in one go and got fine in few minutes. Here Tan was too scared. She dialled a no.

Tan: H...h...e..llo

Sm1: Oh hi Tanya. Is Sid alright?

Tan: No ma'am. I brought coffee for him and

She told his whole condition.

Sm1: Oh. Were you late?

Tan: Yee ma'am 10 minutes

Sm1: Tanya how many times do I tell you he is fucking addicted to coffee. He needs his food everything on proper time

Tan: I am sorry ma'am

Sm1: Did he get angry today?

Tan: Yee

She explained the morning incident.

Sm1: Oh Gosh. Don't worry. Now be careful from next time and keep telling about him

Tan: Sure ma'am. Bye

She hanged up the call.

To be continued

Who was on call?

What is the reason behind Sid's behaviour?

Anything about Avu?

Stay tuned for next chapter