Chapter 6

I head over to her house and let myself in. I always let myself in. I walk in and go up to her room. I love Jenna’s room. Everything is bright purple and silver, her two favourite colours. She has a small flat screen TV and a double bed. I would love my room to look like that but seeing as my parents are always out they never get round to doing it.

- “Charlie! Help me; I don’t know what to wear??” Jenna says, standing in front of a huge heap of clothes. I sigh at her. I dig through her clothes and I pick out skinny jeans, a baggy slogan T-shirt and red high tops.

- “See, easy!” I say, laughing.

-“What would I do without you” Jenna says hugging me.

I get changed into my outfit. High waisted shorts and a t-shirt.

-“Charlie! You look awesome” Jenna exclaims.

- “Why thank you. Now make me look beautiful!” I say to Jenna.

-“Of course madam” Jenna says mock curtseying.

I sit on the bed and Jenna straightens my hair and does my makeup. I look in the mirror and I see a completely different person. My skin looks flawless, all my spots covered up. Natural brown eye shadow and brown kohl liner rimmed around my green eyes.

- “There, you look stunning!” Jenna says.

Jenna sits in front of the mirror and does her hair and makeup whilst I sit on her bed next to the window. I text some of our friends we’ve met at dance school to see if they want to come with us.

-“Who have you invited” Jenna asks.

- “Oh, just the girls, Laura, Abby” I say.

-“Cool, are we meeting them up there or are they coming here first?” Jenna asks.

- “Meet them there, at 7:45” I say.