Chapter 13

- “Oh, I almost forgot. I need my hat back please” Jordan says.

-“Well you won’t be getting it back, I don’t know where it is,” I try to say seriously but I burst out laughing. Jordan smiles at me.

-“I’ll have to tickle you!” Jordan threatens.

-“Bring it on!” I say.

- “I said you will suffer if I don’t get it back!” Jordan says.

- “Oh, I’m so scared” I say, sticking my tongue out at him.

-“Okay, you asked for it. Get ready to suffer!” Jordan says tickling me and I almost fall off my chair.

-“Oh get a room you two” says Harley laughing.

 I run off upstairs to get the hat with Jordan close behind me. I run into Jenna’s room where I left it and slam the door. “Hey, open the door, that’s not fair” Jordan shouts, thumping on the door. I put all my weight against it to stop him opening it but somehow he manages to open it. I move out the way of the door and Jordan falls in. I grab the hat and find there is nowhere to run. I go into the corner of the room. Jordan pushes me into the corner and tickles me. I start laughing uncontrollably. 

-“Get off me” I shout.

-“Not until you give me my hat back,” Jordan says into my ear. I spin around to face him and put the hat on his head.

-“Happy?” I ask.

-“Very happy,” Jordan says. It’s then that I realise how close we are standing. I was still smiling and catching my breath. Jordan pulls me in closer. My stomach was flipping like crazy. I had my back pressed up against the wall. His arms where on my waist and he didn’t let go. I looked up to find him staring at me. Just as he started to lean down to me Jenna shouted my name from downstairs “CHARLIE!!! Laura wants to speak to you”.  We jumped apart. “Um….I should probably go get that,” I mumble. “Yeah,” Jordan says. So much was rushing through my mind, I couldn’t think clearly.

I finish the call to Laura and Harley nudges Jordan. “We should probably go now” Harley says. “Yeah, we need to go do a sound check for tonight’s concert,” Jordan says. “See you girls later,” Jordan says as I close the door.

I couldn’t quite believe what just happened. Even Jenna caught on to what I was thinking about.

-“What was going on upstairs then?” Jenna asks, smiling at me.

-“Oh my god, it was amazing,” I say.

-“Tell me everything!” Jenna says.

- “Well, I ran upstairs and grabbed the hat and Jordan was tickling me and then he turned me around and was holding me around the waist. If you hadn’t called from downstairs I think he might have kissed me” I say quickly.

-“Really? Wow.” Jenna says.

-“I know,” I say.

-“How are you feeling then,” Jenna asks.

- “Happy. Really happy. It just feels so right” I say, sitting down on the sofa.

-“Well I have something to tell you,” Jenna says.

-“What?” I ask.

-“Well, whilst you’ve been messing around with Jordan, Harley and I have been talking a lot.” Jenna says.

-“What do you mean?” I question.

-“I think I have a crush on Harley,” Jenna says.

-“Wow! Where did that come from?” I ask.

-“I don’t know but I really like him,” Jenna says smiling.

-“Tell me absolutely everything,” I say. Jenna tells me every single detail from the conversation to the hinted flirting and it all adds up. Harley definitely has a crush on Jenna as well. They would be perfect together.