Chapter 2

I am walking to school, my head phones blaring my favourite songs. Imagining in my head that I’m this cool, popular girl; suddenly someone jumps on my back I drop my phone on the hard concrete pavement.

-“Guess who?!” Jenna shouts.

-“I wonder who it is” I say sarcastically. I bend down to pick up my phone from the pavement.  The back is chipped slightly.

- “Hey Charlie. What you listening to?” Jenna asks.

- “Ed Sheeran” I say.

-“Ahh right…can I listen too” Jenna says.

-“Sure” I say.

 Jenna is really pretty; she is tall and slim and she has long wavy blonde hair with natural brown highlights underneath and beautiful blue eyes. She has lightly tanned skin that glows all year round. She has cute light brown freckles scattered across her nose. She hardly has to wear any makeup at all. She just has to put on some eyeliner, sweep on her mascara, loosen her hair from its pony tail and she could give any girl a serious run for her money.

If she was a cheerleader or a singer she could go out with any of the popular boys. One of the popular boys did ask her out in Year 7, Danny, but then he got a better offer. Chantelle. She is the most spoilt, selfish and stuck up girl in the whole school. Chantelle has platinum blonde bleached hair. She wears foundation about five shades too dark for her natural skin tone. She wears lashings of thick black mascara clumped together with thick black kohl liner that she tops up every break time in the toilets. She also wears bright pink lipstick and shiny lip gloss that make her lips look unnaturally large. They’ve been going out on and off all the way through to Year 11.  However, Jenna is a maths boffin, she can’t sing but she can dance. Both of us can dance. We met at dance school when we were five and have been dancing ever since. Street dance is definitely my favourite, Jenna is the same.