Burning Hot (Chapt. 10)

"We are leaving tonight" Danny repeated in our minds. "I made a mental, uhh... 'pack link' to communicate between us without the others knowing what we are talking of. And now, what we are talking for: an escape plan. Any ideas?" He said.

Tao was the first to talk.

"We can use the Time in our favor?" He proposed, and we all agreed to that.

"Now, we need a Plan 'B' in case the original one fails..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour, we made a plan, which I'm sure will work, one or another.

We went out of the rooms and made like if we did not a single shit in there. I went to the kitchen, took a sit and put music out loud with my headphones like if nothing happened; Tao went to practice his qualities as a wushu and Tae Kwon Do pro, and Chen went to tease him; and Danny and Silent went to watch TV while cuddling on the sofa, I guess.

When night arrived, we went to our rooms as usual and I just layed on my bed until something happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I closed the door behind Silent, we prepared everything for leaving, after, of course, making sure there were no cameras in the room.

"So, Silent? Are we going to do the symbol?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?" She said.

I laughed and nodded. "OK, we will do it before I burn the place" I complimented.

She nodded and we continued preparing the packages.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I arrived to my room, I closed and locked the door. I didn't want a single person in my room until I got done with my packing.

"May I come in?" The voice of my Tao asked at the other side of the door.

I sighed and opened. "Yeah?" I said.

"We need to talk." Tao said, and by the seriousness in his voice, I didn't say no.

I took one step apart to let him in and he walked in.

"What happens?" I asked.

He turned around and waited for me to close the door.

"You must stay here." He said.

I was shocked by his stern voice.

Why? I thought.

"OK, I will, if that is what you want." I lied.

He shook me from my shoulders and said "promise it, for me?" He asked.