DEALING WITH THEM(CHAPTER 6)

HI GUYS/GIRLS/RANDOM READERS/DEMONS/ANYBODY ELSE THAT I FORGOT TO MENTION SPECIES!!! I AM HERE UPDATING, SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEEK, BUT IT IS BECAUSE I GOT LITERALLY NO INSPIRATION, AND PLAYED MINECRAFT UNTIL AN INSPIRATION THAT NEVER CAME. ANYWAYS, LETS START WITH THIS :|. ALSOPE, I WILL START WRITING ONLY IN FIRST PERSON, IT IS EASIER :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slept well... For like 15 minutes or so, after that, I started dreaming with E. J. And Jeffrey, inside of my mind, with other ones, but I only recognized 3 more: Laughing Jack, Masky (I THINK IT IS WRITTEN LIKE THIS, PM ME IF IT IS WRONG) and hoodie, they all were starring at me, like, knowing who I am, where I am, and how I am. It even felt like they were actually there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There she was, sleeping... I guess... She looked just like an innocent angel. I think she is incredible, the way she act, the way- wait, why am I thinking of liking somebody I don´t even know, besides what I know from stalking her?

*sigh* Well, this will be a long week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEX P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up sweating and panting, along with a low scream, I didn´t want somebody bursting into my room and over worrying about me. That is the last thing I want to happen.

I think I screamed a bit loud, because I heard somebody knock the door, that I swung open a little bit, to discover a concerned Toby standing in front of my door. I opened the door wider and moved apart so Toby could enter.

As soon as I closed the door, he said "shat happened? Why did you scream?" Something to what I replied "I had a nightmare". He then let out a sigh before saying "what was it about?"

I bit my lip, thinking if I should tell him or not, after all, he knows the creepypastas like if they were his friends. After a minute or so of thinking, I finally split it out "About the pastas, ALL of them." He overreacted to that, he started mumbling something in understandable. -Well, I think this is bad- I thought, and then he said "how much time had those dreams have been happening?" I pouted, I never thought about that, but I can remember it "I had been dreaming this since we arrived here" "please don´t tell Ariadne"I begged in addition. He sighed and said "ok, but tell me whenever you dream it again, I have to do a call." After that, he left me, alone.

I layed on my bed, and waited until something happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOBY´S P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I can't belive I left her just like that!!! Why didn't I tell her what is happening?! How can it be even possible that the pastas entered to the White House? THE WHITE HOUSE!!! It is like 'seriously? And you affirm to be the safest place in the world?' BAH! Only lies here!!-

When I arrived to my room, I still couldn't handle it, why she? She is only a girl that can see ghosts!!! Oh, true, she is 'special'

for them, it is just stupid. She is afraid even from her own shadow!!! It is just ridiculous!!!

I let out a sigh and reached to my cellphone, I am glad that they allowed us to keep a phone.

When I dialed the BEN's number, I got an immediate response "what do you want now, Toby? We are really busy-"I cut him off half sentence "STALKING ALEX!!!" I yelled, almost deafening BEN, good. "Wow, relax dude, you are overreacting like Jane!!! Relax the vein." I was really pissed at this point. I started sweating, I don´t know why, I just did.

After a long pause, I said "dude, before I can explode, tell EVERYBODY not to get inside of Alex's mind anymore while she sleeps, it is called stalking and you know that, and now I might hang up, she is hearing the conversation at the other side of the door"I said, whispering the last part "peace, dude, and luck with that" I waved, after that, I hung up and opened the door, moving to a side and allowed a falling Alex into my room. I heard her say something like 'ugh' and something to do with hurt. I let her there for a moment and then decided to help her stand up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALEX P.O.V.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UGH! Damn! He got me! UGH, that hurts, a lot!

"UGH! Ouchie, that hurts" I said, but I can tell he didn't understand what I said. He helped me to stand up and I took his hand, it is kind of wet, I can tell he was sweating. He let out a sigh and said "why were you spying me?" I started trembling, how did he even know? "Uh... I wasn´t spying you, I were... Uh... I got nothing. You got me; all I wanted was know who you were talking with. Who was that?" He was nervous. When he was about to answer me, Ariadne yelled into the microphones making us turn immediately to the speaker "We have a new one! Get to the entrance to receive him!" When she ended, we turned to each other and I said "We aren´t done yet, you WILL tell me who it was and what was the objective of the call, but now, lets go and meet the new one!" After that, and before he could answer, I rusher to the entrance, where I met with Marianne standing in front of the door. I waved and she waved back. "What do you think the newbie will be able to do?" She shrugged. "I don´t care." She added blankly. Wow, somebody is mad. "Well, lets just-" I got snapped mid phrase by Ariadne coming in and saying "Well, girls-where is Toby? Upstairs?" She let out a sigh and said "OK, we might receive the new one without him". She looked like if she really wanted everybody to be here whenever he arrived.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY! We can finally meet whoever is coming as the new guy! Oh, I am so glad that we will finally meet him. We had been standing here for HOURS until Ariadne´s worker, the ´M.I.B.´ said through the speakers "He arrived, you will meet him in a few moments". And actually, after he said that, a panda-cuteness looking guy with black hair entered through the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER TIME SKIP ^w^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After he introduced myself, I learned 4 things, 1) he is 17 years old, 2) his name is Huang Zi Tao, 3) he knows martial arts, and 4) he likes singing.

I think I had a crush with him.