CONDITIONAL FREEDOM 2(CHAPTER 5.1)

HI!!!SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING THE COMPLETE CHAPTER, TOO LATE(/.P?)

BUT, HOWEVAH!!! LETS GET DONE WITH THIS!!!

P.S. THIS WAS WRITTEN IN MY iPad SO THERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES, PLZ FORGIVE ME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEXANDRIA'S P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, besides the moment we arrived, it had been full of people EVERYWHERE! It even had dogs at every corner we turned. Toby had been trying to hide as much as he can his tail and ears, but almost every dog went behind him, smelling his a$$, which made some people give him weird and almost knowing glares, which I answer with hateful and assassin looks. And the Emo girl? She had been walking around like a lost soul and sometimes she would talk with Ariadne about how she hated being there, and I don't blame her, I neither like the idea of being in a place where people, dogs and souls, literally, are everywhere. I hate people and animals, I can't help it, I just hate them. I got hitted out of my thoughts by a ball that rolled beside me, and some guys that just stared at me saying something. I didn't understand what they were saying, at first, but then, I got it, I removed my earphones, playing Hollywood Undead, and reached to the ball, which was like 2 feet away from me, and then walked to them, ball in hand.

Me:Can I-

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!! I can´t belive that THAT GUY is friend of them! THAT. PSYCHO. I want to kill him!

It is amazing that he didn´t kill anyone alrea-forget it, he already did, I can see it in his eyes... aaaaaaand in the 2 bodies laying on the ground and the souls sitting beside them, that look like them. -I can´t belive he did it-.

Me: Jeff, I can´t belive you did it! Why did you kill them?!?! And is it even possible to kill somebody with a soccer ball?!?!?!

Jeff:I LIKE TRAINS :D(SRRY, I JUST PUT THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER TO MAKE THE JOKE)

Me:OK... Anyways, how can you look so beautiful compared to your real form? -I think I have never said that-

Jeff:I look horrible!!!!!!! I looked so beautiful before!! But I have to look like this to go to hang out at any moment!!!

Me:OK... If you say so...

After that, I looked around, and Ariadne and Marianne were already preparing to fight, and Toby wasn´t anywhere to be seen, I think he is in the bathroom. Jeff was already looking like the normal guy I met some time ago.

Me:we will not-

A wolf jumped between Jeff and I, preventing the fight, I guess. A familiar voice came out from it, one I thought I would never hear again after we left the White House.

Toby:Stop It!!!!!! This isn´t even necessary! Jeff, is it even possible to-Jeff? Jeff?! where are you?!

Jeff:Behind Alex

Me:-oh, perfect, now the killer calls me Alex, what a lucky shot- How did you even get there, Jeff?!

Jeff:You all are too distractive, I got here when you saw Toby arriving.

OK, that is bad.

Me:What do you want from me?

Jeff:I want nothing from you, what I want IS you.

Me:but, why? I have nothing in special-or I do have?

Then I turned to Ariadne, who was just staring the scene, gun in hand.

Jeff:I can´t tell you right now, but I know you will have what-you-know-what sooner or later, and you will be with US when "it" happens.

I guess Toby and I were the only ones who got the idea, because all of the others had weird looks, well, at least the ones left, only the guards... and Ariadne were there, I guess that they evacuated the area so Toby could change, but, since when is Toby able to transform into a wolf? When I turned around, I saw that there was another guy that looked different than I could remember. The guy with a light gray hoody changed to a guy with the same gray hoody, but had a mask, a blue one(NO, NOT HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD J3T MASK) with some sort of black liquid came out of the place where the eyes would be supposed to be, and black holes replaced the eyes. I forgot his name, but I remember him.

MASKED GUY:Hi, just in case you don´t know me, I am Eyeless Jack, or E.J. for short.

-Crap-

I think I need to run. And now. Or I will die.

After like 2 minutes of staring, that I felt like hours, I said something I will never forget.

Me:I hate you 2, pair of stalkers.

They both turned around to stare at me, hate and annoyance in their eyes. After that, I ran, as fast as I could from them. I could hear them running behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACK TO PRESENT TIME

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that´s how I ended up here, I haven´t hear them for a while now, but I still don´t feel safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I finally stopped running, and heard some sirens in the distance, POLICE sirens. Well, I think I am safe now. I ran to the sound to find a police car kind of waiting for me, because when they saw me, they said to the walkie talkie "we find her". Of course you find me!! I only headed to you, but you are the ones who find me. I got into the car, and they drove to the White House. When we arrived, Ariadne ran outside, angry.

Ariadne:What were you thinking about!?!?!? Run just like that?! You might be crazy!!
-well, living with a bitch like you makes anyone crazy-

After that, I just went to my room and shutting locked the door behind me. After that, I blacked out over my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARE YOU LIKING IT?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

IS SHE BECOMING A PASTA?

WHY AM I MAKING SO MUCH QUESTIONS?

ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!!! AND GIVE FEEDBACK AND COMENT RANDOM THINGS IF YOU WANT, BUT I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU ARE LIKING MY STORY!!! A STAR A VOTE, A COMMENT, ANYTHING!!!

BYE~ I NEED TO GO TO DO SOME "SORT OF THINGS".

'TILL NEXT TIME!!!