CONDITIONAL FREEDOM(CHAPTER 5)

WELL, HERE WE ARE, UPDATING(LOL?). I GOT NO IDEA OF WHAT TO ADD HERE, SO I STARTED TO THINK "WHY NOT? UPDATE ONE WHERE THEY GOT ALLOWED TO GO OUT, BUT WITH CONDITIONS" AND, OH WELL, I STARTED TO THINK AND LIKED THE IDEA. NOW, LETS BEGIN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEX(ALEXANDRIA) P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, you may ask: Why am I running through an alley at 6 o´clock in the evening? Well, the answer is simple.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME RAVEL TO THIS MORNING

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FINALLY!!! We are FINALLY allowed to leave this damned place!!!Me:Thanks, Lucy, thanks for the advice.Lucy:You are welcome, but get some clothes on, you won´t go with your pj´s, do you?Me:xD I won´t, give me 5 minutes, and my knife---don´t worry, I love my life too much to just suicide, and you, all of you saved me, why would I correspond(didn´t find the way to say it, pm me if it is wrong and I will correct it)you with suicide?Lucy:*pouts*OK, but when we arrive, you will return it to me.Me:K, thanks, Lucy

Then, I ran to give her a thankful hug; she hesitated, but returned the hug, and left after that, sometimes I think that I don´t know that woman, and I had been living with that woman like almost 3 months now.After what seemed like hours, which I am sure were just like some seconds, I moved and took a fast shower, cleaned all of the mess I call my room and put up some red jeans, along with a black skirt and a pink hoodie, and I were ready to go.We(ALL OF THE GUYS) were all ready to go. Toby had a squared shirt of long sleeve, white and mint blue squares, also a hat that covered his ears very well, I might admit; the girl, wore almost the same pink jacket and black-striped skirt, but this time, it was otherwise.

We all waved(YES, THE EMO GIRL WAVES, WHAT DID YOU THINK?).

Me:where had you been this last weeks?

Toby:We had been in the nursery, why?

Me:Because I had been all over the White House looking for you, guys!!

Sometimes I feel like this 2 humans are just weird, but I kind of... like the guy... he is tall, strong, intelligent-If what I think is true-...But, well, anyways.(DON´T START WITH THE SHIPINGS)

Me:Can we leave now??? I am bored!!!

Driver:yes, I think that we-

Ariadne:wait! Not yet. You all may know, that you will NEVER leave of the group, and we will be back at 5 o´clock, if one of you don´t, I will personally make your life a living hell.

Me:-however, bitch-

The three:-_- OK

Ariadne:ok, let´s go, then, oh, and only $1,000 for each one of you three.

She gave us the money, I think I know what I will buy with this money. The emo girl, well, she can rise the money amount by some rounds of blackjack or poker, she is REALLY good. And the boy... well, he can make a kind of show of how he becomes a wolf "with magic" behind a carpet and get some money, but I don't need more money for what I will buy, I will just buy a phone, maybe a Nokia *evil laughter* or an iPod, I will decide once I am there.

When we arrived, the first thing that told me that there was something odd was a hand hanging from a tree, also the fact that there were a lot of souls floating here and there. I think I didn't dissimulate very well, because Toby noticed my confused and turned to see me, worry in his face.

My face warmed up, I could feel it.

He asked me.

Toby:what happens?

Me:oh! Nothing, nothing to worry about.

Toby:No, I know that something isnt fine, I *points to his nose* can smell it, tell me, what happens?

Me:*explains everything, never forgetting to walk* That's what happens.

Toby:0_0 okay, well, lets enjoy the trip, ok?

Me:ok, just don't let me behind

My face warmed up like hell, after he turned around. I might forget everything, and enjoy the trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI!! HERE IS THE CHAPTER!!!! SORRY I HADTO CUT IT, BUT I WILL BE ENDING IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?

DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHO DID THIS?

WHY DID ALEXANDRIA RAN?

WHY WERE TOBY AND MARIANE IN THE NURSERY FOR SUCH A LONG TIME?

WHY AM I DOING SO MUCH QUESTIONS?

LEAVE YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS, AND COMMENT, READ, VOTE, SHARE IT... WELL, I LOVE FEEDBACK, BUT USE THE HASHTAG #MYFEEDBACKIS FOR FEEDBACKAND #MYANSWERIS FOR EVERY ANSWER TO EVERY QUESTION.

THATNKS FOR READING, AND GOOD NIGHT.