MEETING NEW PEOPLE(CHAPTER 3)

WELL, THIS IS MY NEXT CHAPTER, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY     .)   I WILL UPDATE BY NOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there had been like 1 hour since we left, and we still don´t arrive. This is starting to get bored, i tried to start a talk, but Ariadne just said "don´t be silly, kid, I know all of the kids tricks" Well, I wish she die. I at least got my laptop, so I can get some distraction while we arrive there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, we finally arrived, there is something odd, there is no people going here and there, not a single soul, and i could see them. Well there do are some people standing there, they are a little bunch of people, and two are small, I guess they are... KIDS?!

Well, they do are kids, a girl and a boy, the boy seems to hide something under that "hat" thing and under his loose pants. He is black haired, and tall, he even looks serious... a lot.

The girl looks like she is quite Emma. She is crimson dark red, like blood, she is wearing a black and grey squared shirt, and some black jeans, and grey eyes.

They look really annoyed.

When we-yes, I didn´t kill Ariadne- went off the car, I could see what was under the boy´s pants, because he didn´t hide it well, he had a fluffy, large wolf tail, I guess that´s why he is here, and the girl only said in a hate tone "Hi, my name is Marianne, and he is Tobias." and she pointed to the boy. I waved both of them, and the boy only nodded.

I heard something.

My ears started to hurt and all of us(the three) to the ground, Marianne and I were covering our ears, but Tobias was passed out, and some blood was coming out from his ears. That´s all I could see, and then, everything turned black, but I could still feel everything. I felt the ground vibrating and then I could barely feel that some hands were pulling me up, by his/her hands. Then, I passed out.

When I woke up, I was in a kind of hospital, and saw both Toby and Mary in front of me, in other beds, still passed out. When I tried to stand up, my head started to roll, and something beeped, and dropped myself over the bed. Somebody entered and I saw that it was a nurse. I tried to sit on the bed, but she said "no, don´t do it, you are to weak, still, wait some time, and I will take care of you, my name is Lucy".

Me: Oh, ok, nice to meet you Lucy.

Lucy: Now, please keep calm, I will be back soon. Ok?

Me: Ok

Then, I started to rest over the bed, and in seconds, i fall asleep. I might stop trying to remember, and let the memories flow themself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI THERE!!!!! HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!! I WISH YOU LIKED IT, AND PLEASE, READ THE CAST, I WILL KEEP ADDING PEOPLE WHILE THE STORY KEEPS GOING, AND YOU CAN KNOW THERE WHO YOU MIGHT THANK FOR LETTING ME USE THEIR CHARACTERS AND KNOW HOW THEY LOOK LIKE, IN CASE I DON´T DESCRIBE THEM.

BYE~

~A FRIEND~