MEETING A BIPOLAR!(CHAPTER 4)

HI EVERYBODY!!!!! I KNOW IT IS A BIT LATE, BUT, I SAID I WOULD UPDATE SATURDAY OR SUNDAY, SO HERE WE ARE. WISH YOU LIKE IT

/\              \  |

   -----------  \|AND BY THE WAY, READ THE TODAY´S CAST, I WILL ADD SOME PEOPLE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEXANDRIA´S P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, but now, I wasn´t in a hospital room, it was a kind of room that looked in a way too big. It had a T.V. turned off, a very expensive one, actually; a kind of hall with big, leather seats, the room was pure white, it has also a crimson red king seized bed, where I was laying on; it also had 2 bureaus, which were in a deep, almost black brown, I didn´t like them. It had also a nightstand, with some food on it, along with a note. I standed up, and read the note. it said:

Dearest Alex

You need food, because you are too weak, here you got some beef, some eggs,milk, and juice to gain the nutrients you lost because of your continuous faints.

After that, you can maybe watch some T.V., to know what had been happening lately. Also, you arrived with a knife, you won´t get it back until you are stable enough to don´t suicide. But you can leave the room, but if you stay in the white house, and you also need to go to the GYM.

sincerely

                                                                                                                                                                                  Ariadne

After this, I ate, but never turned on the T.V., I didn´t mind about other people´s problems, and the knife, why would I suicide? I love my life!!!!! I left the room and went to a delimited zone with walls, white, also(OBVIOUSLY) and it was a clear green zone, I did this for more or less 2 weeks, because all of what I was able to do in this place of the hell was boring, even this, but it wasn't that much. I never saw to the emo girl or the wolf-eared guy, but I never minded about that, they were weird anyways. The fourth week, I discovered that the frontal wall had a hole on it, and I decided to try to see through it, and when I did so, I saw some eyes, they weren´t like any others, this ones were black and white, and where his/her eyelids where supposed to be, there was only a black line, like that person burned them. I stared at him, but that person outside saw me in a firmer way and I moved my sight. When I tried to find again to that person, he wasn´t there anymore. -weird humans, they annoy everybody- I thought.

I continued to see those eyes the same way for 2 days, and the third day, I finally directed the word to that person.

Me:What are you?

Xxx:Jeff

Me:So, you are a man?

Jeff:Yes, but I am just 15

Me:-wow, he is older than me- Why are you staring at me everyday?

Jeff:Because I want to know if it is real

Me:Real? How? What are you talking about?

Jeff:That you can see ghosts~

Me:Yes! I can! And why do you care?

Jeff:Because the government wants to use your capacities against you and the other people.

Me:You mean about that emo girl, Mariane; me, and the wolf-eared guy, uh.... I think it was... tobias?

Jeff:Yes, but I can´t explain now, maybe later.

Me:At least tell me what you do to know all of this?

Jeff:I am a serial killer

Me:-damn it!- Ok, I may go now, it is too late to be here, and I need to search something on internet.

After that, I ran like hell into my room and to my laptop -yes, i still have my laptop- and searched "Jeff, serial killer" but I didn´t get what I needed, and searched his caracteristics, including the images ones.

I will never forget what it said, or what it is. -a creepypasta- Then, I searched for creepypastas, and foud a lot about him. There was more, but decided to stop by the moment and went to bed.