SERIOUSLY?(CHAPTER 7)

READ A/N AT THE END PLZ ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This guy, Tao, is incredibly cute, yet too serious sometimes.

I still don't know his power.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was eating Doritos, really comfy, when I was suddenly with my chair turned otherwise that I remember it was, I was still sitting on it, and Tao was just standing in front of me, smiling. OK, that's creepy, I thought. "Hey, " I said awkwardly. "Hey; wacha doin'?" He asked cutely :3.

"I'm eating Doritos, want some?" I said, handing him a new bag of deliciousness called Doritos. He nodded and took the bag and opened it. I smiled at the awkward of the reaction and continued eating Doritos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER TIME SKIP ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're already in our seventh Doritos bag and we still didn't say a single word at each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIME SKIP x3 :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was getting boring, so I broke the silence. "How did you do that?" I asked. He stood there, kind of shocked and tripping over his words said "Wha-what are you talking about?" "you know what I'm talking about -_-, tell me, how did you get here without me noticing? You turned around my chair, but I don't remember it turning around, how did you do that?" I almost snapped over him, but remained calm.

"Time control... Nothing special". He shrugged.

"Nothing special?!?! NOTHING SPECIAL!?!?! IT CAN SAVE OUR ASSES IN CASE THERE IS A PROBLEM!" I think I over reacted, but whatever. He stood there, blankly staring at me.

Crap.I'mscrewed up.

But he simply nodded, "it is true, more or less..." i was confused. More or less? The answer came almost after he said that.

"I need to learn more about controlling my powers, because sometimes I make more energy and make some mistakes". Well, I don't want to know what kind of mistakes, so I only said "OK".

After that, we kept eating Doritos like nothing happened.

"I'm bored." I said after a minute or so.

"Want to play a prank or two?" He asked, and I nodded. "Anything but stay here bored". I replied.

He snapped his fingers and the clocks literally stopped, all at once.

If I could shit bricks, bricks would be shat, simple as that.

Tao stood there, like a dumb and then chuckled.

"You are freaked out, aren't you?" He asked. "You think so?" I answered back. He chuckled again. He looks so cute when he-wait. What am I thinking?!?! I shook the thoughts out of my mind and stared back at him.