Lilly

James brings me outside to a huge yard full of people... small people. They must be children. James uttered a goodbye and left me all alone. Why does this happen to me? Oh well I walk to a white bench and sit, with no one to talk to it was pretty event less. I sat there for another hour, then a girl who is slightly shorter than me comes up to me and sits by me. We sat in silence and I managed to mutter a small "Hello"

I never expected myself to be a shy child. We sat again in an awkward silence when she finally said "Hi, um I'm Lilly, whats your name?"

"Rachel" I said in a more confident voice than before.

"You look new," She added.

"I am, how long have you been here?" I replied.

"12 years I've been here sense I was 1"

"So you're thirteen?"

"Yes, how old are you?"

"Fifteen." I stated.

"So you're the oldest one here now." Lilly said.

"Apparently. Do you know who your parents are?" I asked.

"Yes, Juliana and Dan Olson."

"Hmm..."

"Who are your parents" She asked.

I shrugged "I don't know, I cant remember."

"Weird."

Yeah I know. I thought to myself. Its weird that I cant remember. I was about to say something to Lilly when James walked up to us, with a grim look on his face.

"Lilly I need to speak with you." he said.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry Lilly but your parents have died in the war." He a with no expression on his face.

Lilly's eyes grew wide and started brimming with tears. "No..." her voice barley a whimper "NO!!!" she started screaming "How did they die" she said after calming down though her eyes were still tearing up and red.

"Bomb." James said and he left.

I hugged Lilly "Hey Lilly why don't you tell me about your parents, OK?"

Lilly sniffed "Well my mom had dark brown hair and brilliant blue eyes, she was about as tall as you. My dad had beach blonde hair and green eyes, he was very tall. They used to visit on Visiting Day."

"They sound amazing Lilly."

"They were"

"I'm glad you knew your parents" I said

"Can I sleep on your lap?" Lilly asked. " My mom used to let me do that so I could sleep better."

"Sure" I said with a warm smile on my face.

After Lilly was asleep James came up to me again.

"What do you want?!" I snapped

'' I- I have a message for Lilly when she wakes up." He stammered.

I held out my palm "Give it."

He shoved it in my hand and left.

"Lilly, wake up."

Lilly woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"It's a message for you."

" Let's play it"

We paused and I pushed the play button as a voice started to speak.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Hey hope you liked this chapter, now I'm not going to update till' I get about 10 views and 1 star bye bye!

Oh and meranda24680 see I can make long ER chapters hahaHA!