The Sickness

I walked back from the shift still giddy, and happy. 'Why am I so happy all the sudden?' I think to myself 'James' my mind replies. I blush,then smile and start randomly laughing.
"Whoa! Who made you all happy?" a familiar voice rasped.
I gasped "LILLY!!!" I screamed.
'Holy shit female, the hell happened to you?!" she asked and coughed violently.
"Oh... nothing." I replied "Hey when did you get a cold?"
Lilly's eyes widened in fear "I'm fine it's just a bit chilly outside." she said and coughed again. James walked by and stopped short as Lilly was coughing, though he can up to me and winked "Hey gorgeous." He smiled. I blushed like mad "Hey hotshot." I said back and playfully shoved him. Lilly collapsed in pain clutching her stomach, and started screaming. "JAMES!!!?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!" I screamed. James took Lilly and put her in his arms. "She has the sickness.

(Later at the facility hospital)
I was pacing as the doctor came out "Is she ok?" I asked anxiously.
The doctors eyes grew dark "It is one of the worst cases of the sickness, but she will live... for now." he said as his eyes grew dark. "You can go see her, but do not touch her." he advised.
I walked in slowly "Lilly, are you ok?"
"Yes I'm good" she coughed "come sit by me, friend"

-----------------------
A/N

HEEYYY EVERYBODY IT'S ME AND IM BACK 😆😆😆 I have nothing to say except that I have plans and u hope you enjoyed the book!!! Have a wonderful day my beautiful readers!! Byeeeee!!!!
P.S don't forget to check out my other book called Companions!!! Byeeee!!!