Night Shift

James walked to a small cabin like hut and showed me inside. "This it the Hut, its small and cramped so if your claustrophobic this is not the place for you." He said with a big grin on his face. A bubbly laugh rose up inside me and exploded as I laughed out loud. James started bowing as I laughed. "Thank you, thank you" James said as he bowed. James came up to me once I stopped dying of laughter, "You know how to start a fire, newbie?"
"Yes I do." I said still giggling
"Well show me." he said smiling.
"Ok then" I said as I grabbed some newspaper and a match. I grabbed the newspaper and wrapped it up in a wick like shape and put it under some logs. I grabbed the match and struck it against the box. I put it by the newspaper and it caught on fire, then slowly died out.
"Here," James said "like this."
He put his hands on mine and struck the match. He put it under the newspaper and kept it there. "You know you're blushing right?" he said smiling.
"What. No I'm not!" I said, causing me to blush more.
James laughed, again causing me to blush like crazy. He sat down and stared at me... for a long time.
"The hell are you looking at?" I said.
James smiled and just muttered something as he looked away, I could se him starting to blush. I scooted over to him and laid down. "James?"
"Yes?"
"Can you tell me something?"
"Sure."
"How did you get here?"
"I was found at the gate, like you."
Do you remember your parents?"
"Vaguely."
We sat in silence for a while, I looked at him and he looked at me. We sat like this till the sun rose.
"James, I would like to do this again sometime."
"Me too newbie, me too."