People

I had run for the people, ducking and swerving to avoid fences, rocks, and trees. "HEY!" I screamed.
Then all the sudden a gunshot sounded and I heard a sharp whiz fly past my ear. 'Oh shit! They have guns!'
James ran up to my side.
"James. They. Have. Guns." I said breathlessly.
"Guns?!"
"That's what I just said didn't I?" I snapped.
We kept running towards the people and yet again they shot at us, and missed.
"What do they want." James yelled. People had started coming out and screaming as they heard gunshots.
"I don't know but can we come up with it quick?!"
James ducked before he hit a tree.
Then I heard a loud cry of pain and looked back to see James had been shot in the leg and was cringing.
My whole world seemed to stop as a loomed down at James, tears threatening to pour out of my eyes. suddenly a guard ran past me and my world snapped back to reality. I ran over to the guard, shoved him over, took his pistol and pointed in at the two people running towards me. I saw them and aimed, but stopped short as I heard a small voice talk to me.
"Don't do it Rachel. You'll regret it."
So instead of listening to him I shot both of the people in the legs.
They fell to the ground and I collapsed onto the ground, unconscious.

//////
A/N

Hiiii how are y'all! Comment and vote! Sorry if the chapters to short! bye bye