Chapter Twenty-Six: Invitation

Misaki turned and lifted her arms to wrap around his neck as Hawks made his way over to her in long, purposeful strides. His hands reached around her hips to grip her behind and he effortlessly lifted her against him without breaking stride. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her the rest of the way to the bed before turning around to sit on the edge. Tilting her head to the side, she leaned in to kiss him, opening her mouth and sliding her tongue over his as it slipped inside. She moaned into his mouth, rolling her hips against his as a flash of heat exploded in her loins.

It had been almost two weeks since they'd been intimate and she was definitely feeling the need to release some pent-up sexual frustration. Touching herself was like striking a match compared to the raging bonfire their shared passion could become. Unwrapping her legs from around his waist, she lifted herself up onto her knees and softly broke the kiss. Pulling her arms back from around his neck, she cupped his face in her hands and stared down at him from behind hooded lids before reaching around to remove his hands from her behind. She sensuously slid off of his lap onto her knees in front of him while simultaneously dragging his gloves off of his hands. Never breaking eye contact, she placed her hands on his knees and guided his legs to part, settling herself between them as she trailed her hands up his thighs. 

He slid his coat off and leaned back on his hands, watching her make quick work of unfastening his belt and the clasps of his pants. Her fingers curled around the edges of his lower coverings and began dragging them over his hips and down his legs. She swiftly divested him of everything below the waist before trailing her hands back up his thighs. Leaning forward, she pushed his shirt up a bit to place a kiss on his lower abdomen before tracing a path with her lips down to his half hard length. Her wet mouth loosely covered him, lubricating him with her saliva before pulling back as she slid a hand up his inner thigh to gently grip his shaft. She moved it upward to roll over the tip in a steady grinding motion as she slid her tongue down the underside to lick and suck gently on his base and sack. 

Hawks let his head roll to rest against his shoulder, his hooded eyes watching her every move as his chest rose and fell with light, panting breaths. A soft sigh left him when her hot, wet mouth closed around his fully hardened shaft and she slid down to take him in deep. She began to leisurely move her head up and down in his lap, sucking and licking at his length as her hands massaged his inner thighs in time with the rise and fall of her head, and he lifted a hand to gently tangle his fingers into her soft, dark hair. She alternated the slow and steady drag of her tongue every so often, pausing on an upward stroke to concentrate her attention on his tip briefly while stroking his base with her hand before taking him into her mouth again, sucking him down to the back of her throat and resuming her long, languorous strokes.

He'd be lying if he said it didn't feel good. Misaki had always been receptive and attentive when going down on him. But damn was she taking her sweet time. Every time he'd try to urge her into a quicker pace, she'd pull back and distract him by focusing on the sensitive skin of his tip before sucking him back down her throat. It was almost maddening how she seemed to be playing a game of seesaw with his pleasure, pushing him up to the edge for just a moment before letting him fall right back down.

"Misa-chan," he groaned, "We're gonna be here all night if you keep that up."

Her heady gaze lifted, holding his eyes with hers as she lowered her mouth over him as far as she could, nearly taking his entire length down her throat. Her uvula constricted around him and she gagged a little before flattening her tongue against him and sucking hard, slowly drawing her mouth back off of his length. When she began rapidly rolling her tongue over his glans, he dropped his head back against his shoulders and slid his eyes closed, letting out a low groan as he shuddered at the unexpected assault of sensation. Just as he felt himself start to build toward his release, she pulled away from him entirely. His head snapped up and his eyes shot open, watching her stand and back up a few paces in abject dismay.