Chapter 2: new world?

February 19th, 2025

1100 hours

In the streets many yet riot and there is a lot of unrest happening. this anomaly does change things for them forever. there are many who got uncontrolled with this new situation and yet, there will be many issues going to be happening like resources problem would be the main problem that would happen if the government did not react fast. this may cause unrest due to resources will be low because some relied on trades outside of other countries.

Internet unavailable, yet make things go worst. as many had to use the old fashion ways in order to communicate yet. the mass confusion is still going on, as the event is still on review in the white house. yet they will have to live the life of it for a while before a new satellite is going to be launched in orbit tomorrow, which will bring the situation back to normal once again. 

Yet when trying to contact other outside nations, the answer is empty. after much and much retrying, the last thing it did is an open channel broadcast to send a message. they ended up intercepting with something, which is yet foreign. as the language that is spoken is not ever heard in a human language itself. then suddenly after receiving that message it begins to speak in English with a word said, this is what the NSA ended up receiving after they ended up trying to intercept other communication devices that were foreign.

Communication start

"Who the hell is this? I know there is something strange yet. but it's too bad we are all stuck here for many generations, as communication to other star system and outside of this K-type star which is named Zribsap are jammed and unavailable. yet we are stuck here forever or we will be shot and we have been yet oppressed as slaves."

"Quite the thing. but for us being native to this planet around 400 years ago. it would be very frustrating yet living under oppression that had been so long. in this planet we had many sapient species. 2 were natives in this planet named Barasoom, while the others are just migrated, the reason could be best known are stranded.

"Can't say more, least we are not in that metropolis and far out of reach from that oppressive regime. while our location is in the eastern continent of Lumbria, and some other lands on this planet are yet still free from the hand of that supreme overlord."

"There is much to explore, yet if the saucer or spaceship leaves this star, it will be blown out to pieces by other ships orbiting in space. despite this planet is in the habitable zone, along with other planets that are named Konrilia .yet maybe we could talk more of these, later on, at least we had talked much about some introduction, my friends, I guess we should part away then."

Communication end

This is the entirety of an alien conversation about their time in Barasoom that the NSA managed to intercept with. it looks like they managed to talk about their time and some of the information about their experience, along with them speaking in English gives them a clear message on what they are saying on their coms. yet this is a holo call after all from what the aliens w

The NSA was shocked when they heard that this communication device speaks in a different language, yet they cannot believe what they have heard from this intercepted transmission that they begin to receive in this new world. which some thought they are joking and just some awful prank call, because of how this is a mix between English and unknown language. which the NSA dismisses, yet this could be a good report to be given to the white house on what they got on the transmission on this new planet.

"So it is true that after all that anomaly just brought us to other planets? or this thing is just bluffing and should have been treated as a joke?"

"I don't know much because this may sound like a prank call. but the more if we could listen the more I am convinced that this looks more foreign and it doesn't sound like any ordinary prank call that has been ever heard."