Chapter 7: First conflict

On the other western side of Lumbria.

1320 hours.

not far from the southern border. Other recon forces are beginning to do their best in finding resources. as this was their task, that was assigned to them. as geologists are available to do the survey of the land are board in the JLTV car.

Oil is going to be the highest priority to be searched when it comes to resources. as they are like the greatest priority on-demand. it could be discovered that Lumbria had some oil reserves that exist on its ground. yet many big corporations are trying to take it. the demand for oil is going to be fulfilled somehow as its price is going higher and people are going to need the fuel, and they have limited time on finding any oil reserve in Lumbria.

yet things are being split here, as the recon forces are not only 1, but many more are deployed to Lumbria on this mission. as they might need to explore the many regions of Lumbria in person. while the priority is going on resources hunting on Lumbria, while the few of the recon forces are going to try on doing research as NASA is the one who got involve most in doing a survey on the planet native soil, along with many new lifeforms that they could get their hands off for their research and studies about them.

NASA is playing one big role in doing a survey on Barasoom, as Lumbria is a good start for all of this survey. they have a plan on doing an interview with the natives of this planet. along with the one who is immigrated to this planet because it was said that they were stuck and find no other way to travel back to their home planet on another star system. they could try on interviewing them since they could speak English then NASA had not much of a problem on talking with them because of how they are able to talk with that language normally. if there is none of these aliens could speak English, NASA might have a hard time studying their local language.

Things are getting more heating up here, as the first day of recon, is going to have some obstacle in front of them. as not all aliens in Barasoom are reasonable either, some had to find a challenge in order to gain their trust, or there is a small chance of anyone on Lumbria are on Elon Musk payroll, which already proof that they are not reasonable and cannot be turned against him because they work for him and they are in his payroll.

Not much has been changed, but the recon mission is almost about to complete as they have around 2 to 4 days left to return back to their country and report much of their finding, and then this will be announced to the public. many are eager either to get the info, along with alien believers are preparing themselves for what they could get, as they are going to celebrate that aliens are truly real after all, an actual sentient alien that managed to build society, weapons, and many more on their own.

Last but not least History channels, in the show ancient aliens, are going to get far more source material for their whole new episode. as these aliens just give them further ideas on the things that they could document and weird conspiracy stuff that they could spew to the public, due to how hard it is to take their show seriously. because the level of nonsense is over the top if someone ever watches them from the beginning to the end.

Somewhere on the Southern border of the US.

1340 hours

the border guards keep on patrol for new stuff on the foreign soil that the US has to reside, along with it nobody gets in and out of the country due to this new environment are still under survey whether it is safe to cross or not, along with the aliens that reside here could be hostile. along with it till further notice and the recon mission is done, there could be more decision that the roads for civilians to explore Lumbria is safe to cross.

"Another day another border patrol. yet we better watch out for some sort of illegal aliens crossing the border. what I mean is an actual and physical form alien, not a Mexican immigrant." said the border guard while looking with the binoculars on Lumbria, while he tries to look around for any strange alien that will cross the border.