Irresistible - Soobin 🔞

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This was a request from an Instagram follower.  It's meant to be mafia-themed, but mafia isn't really my genre so I'm calling this "mafia lite." Hope you enjoy!

🔳🔳🔳🔳

"Ms. Han?" I hear a soft knock at the door as my assistant walks in. "He's here, should I let him in?"

"Yes, thank you," I breathe in, standing up behind my desk to straighten out my skirt. I shuffle a few things around nervously and the door opens again and a tall, slender young man walks in. "Hello-- oh-- it's you..."

He walks in wearing a dark, well-fitting suit. His hands are in his pocket and he's glancing up at me with a smirk.

"Did you think you'd get rid of me that easy?" he laughs, running his fingers through his dark hair as he walks towards my desk. His dark brown eyes are fixed on mine as he plants both hands on my desk and leans forward, watching the nervous look on my face. "You look beautiful today."

"Thank-- Thank you--," I stammer, not taking my eyes off his parted lips, noticing the way the corners of his mouth turn up to a smile. "Please-- take a seat"

I motion to the chair across from me as he nods, unbuttoning his suit jacket to sit down. He plants an elbow on the armrest and spreads his knees apart, leaning back on the chair to watch me.

"So why did you ask me to come, Ms. Han?" he smirks, biting his lip as I lean forward on my desk to speak. "I thought you didn't want to see me again."

"Well, I didn't know who you were last time we— um— ran into each other," I sigh, pursing my lips into a smile as I shuffle some papers around my desk.

"So now you know who I am, right?" he leans forward, planting his elbows on his knees, watching me closely as I struggle to maintain eye contact with him.

I glance down at his pants and see the outline of a small gun at his waistband.

Don't show him you're nervous.

"Yes, I know who you are, Mr. Choi," I glance back at him, putting my hands down on my desk, gulping down my nerves. "Anyway, I asked you here because your organization is making it difficult for my business to run smoothly."

He laughs, watching the serious look on my face.

"So my plan worked," he smirks, leaning back on the chair.

"What do you mean? What plan?" I ask confused.

He stands up suddenly, startling me as I lean back on my chair. He plants both hands on my desk and leans forward, his eyes fixated on mine.

"You rejected me last time we saw each other," he smirks, glancing down at my parted lips. "So I had to get your attention somehow."

He stands back up and starts walking towards me, running his long finger along the wooden surface until he reaches the back of my desk and places both hands on my shoulders.

"I've been thinking about you," he whispers in my ear, making me shudder at his sudden touch. "Something tells me you've been thinking about me too."

"Soobin-- I mean, Mr. Choi-- I-- I don't think this is the right time--," I stammer, trying to keep it together as I feel his hands move down to my collarbones, feeling the warmth of my skin as he starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes and breathe in, thinking about last time.

No, don't. This is a business meeting.

He reaches for the buttons of my blouse and starts unbuttoning the first one until I reach up to his hand and swipe it away.