Electric Feel - Soobin 🔞

This is a request from livmoa.
She asked that I use her nickname in the story. Hope you guys like it!

🎶 Song recommendation - Electric Feel by MGMT 🎶

The moonlight shone brightly on the trees, casting long dark shadows on the soft grass of the meadow. He could sense she was nearby. Her scent was incredible but she was nowhere to be seen.

Where is she? I can smell her...

Soobin looks across the horizon, noticing the soft silvery glimmer of the water across the meadow, the soft shape of a silhouette appearing along the banks of the creek. The girl turns her head suddenly in his direction, crouching down behind the tall grass.

Shit--

Soobin is used to prowling around in the dark, but he knows she can sense him. He ducks quickly behind a tree, his chest heaving up and down as the girl's scent wafts over to him with the breeze. He closes his eyes, letting the scent enter his nostrils as he breathes it in deeply, feeling the knot in his stomach tighten with each inhale. He's trying to control his urges but he's hungry and in heat.

"Hey you!" her voice echoes through the meadow suddenly and Soobin's eyes get big, his heart dropping to the pit of his stomach. "I know you're there!"

He stops for a moment, considering what to do next. This is not what's supposed to happen. She's supposed to be scared of him. She's supposed to run away.

Fuck--

His mind is racing, desperately trying to remember what he's been taught to do. But he's never had to deal with someone of her species on his own before.

I should've stayed home. This was a mistake--

Just then he feels someone standing near him behind the tree. The scent is now intoxicating. He closes his eyes shut, clenching his teeth as he grips onto the bark of the tree trunk with his fingers.

Don't do it, Soobin. Control yourself.

"Hey! I can see you, show yourself--" she calls out defiantly from behind the tree. Soobin freezes again, covering his nose to keep her scent away but it's too strong. His baser instincts are now taking over and--

"Ohmygod!" she yells out, as he comes out from behind the tree suddenly, moving so fast that she doesn't see him clearly until she's pinned back against the tree, boxed in between his arms.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he growls, pinning his forehead to hers as he inhales her scent more deeply. "I could kill you, you know--"

He looks into her eyes, sensing the fear in her breath. Her eyes are beautiful, the deep shade of brown clear against the silver moonlight. He lowers his hand to her shoulder, taking a strand of her long brown hair as he brings it to his nose, inhaling her scent even more deeply when he suddenly feels a sharp pain on his side.

"FUCK!" he yells out, stepping back slightly as he moves his hands instinctively to his side, lowering his gaze to see his own blood dripping from his fingers. He exhales out in pain, but glances back up at the girl. Her back is still pinned to the tree but she's now holding a small dagger out protectively. She's taking deep breaths, looking at him intensely.

"I know what you are," she whispers, glaring at him from the tree. "I'm not scared of you!"

She sticks the dagger out in front of her as he straightens up, ignoring the pain at his side. He chuckles softly, noticing how her dagger is shaking slightly in her trembling hand.