Heartbeats - Yeonjun 🔞

"Excuse me?" I yell out through the loud, pounding music, leaning over the bar to catch the bartender's attention. But she doesn't hear me. She's busy with other customers and doesn't see me waving her over.

Ugh... I just want something to drink...

I sigh out in frustration and turn around to face the dance floor. The large room is dark and full of people. The air is hazy with smoke that's only visible through the colorful lights flashing all around.

I'm in town on a business trip so I don't know anyone— just the way I like it. Here I can be anonymous and let loose; pretend for just one night that I'm not trapped.

I look out to the dance floor and immediately feel my eyes drawn to a tall slender boy dancing a few feet in front of me.

Something about the sharpness of his jawline and the softness of his plump lips makes me feel some type of way. I get the sense that he's the type of guy who makes eye contact with you while fucking you senseless.

And his lips...

His soft, plump lips form the most beautiful curves along his profile, following the upward slope of his nose perfectly.

There's just-- There's something.

There's a sensuality about him that is making my mind go places as he continues to dance in front of me.

He's slick and confident in his movements, swaying his hips side to side skillfully. His hands guide his partner's movements subtly, but with clear control. He knows exactly what to do without being forceful.

The girl turns around in his arms suddenly and presses her back against his chest. I find myself smiling at his knowing smirk as she glances at him over her shoulder. He bites his lips and pulls her hips into his, pressing her ass against his crotch. His movements become seductive, touching his forehead to the back of her head as he inches closer to kiss her neck. He presses his beautiful lips on her skin and I--

My heart races watching their bodies melt into each other to the beat of the music. I wonder what those lips would feel like on me, when he suddenly pulls away and looks at me--

There we go.

We make eye contact and he notices me looking at him— and there it is—

That spark.

He winks at me and looks away suddenly, focusing his attention back on his partner.

Good.

Now I get to watch him some more. I just can't keep my eyes off of him as I explore the rest of his body. I notice the many ear piercings, dangling to the movements of his body. While his broad shoulders flex under his sleeveless shirt. I wonder what it would be like hold on to them.

He glances at me again, this time out of the corner of his eye, his tongue pushing through his plump lips. I can tell he wants me to watch the way he grinds his hips against the girl.

I like that.

I smirk, making eye contact with him one more time before I turn my attention back to the bartender. I can't give this boy too much attention.

He needs to come to me.

I lean my elbows on the counter, watching the bartender mix a drink in her hands. I know he's watching me. I can feel his gaze on me. But I try to ignore him-- I want my drink.

"Excuse me?" I say a little louder, finally catching the bartender's attention. We make eye contact and she hurries over to me.

"What can I get you?" she dries her hands with a towel and leans over the counter to take my order.