Show and Tell - Yeongyu 🔞

"Hello?" I call out, opening the door up slowly, hoping to see Beomgyu somewhere. "Beomgyu? I'm here!"

I call out loudly hoping someone will hear me, but the dorm is oddly quiet. I take off my shoes and walk inside, checking the kitchen before I hear the muffled sounds of the TV playing in the living room.

Oh, he must be there.

I walk to the living room and—

"Oh, hey Yeonjun!" I announce myself softly, seeing the pink-haired boy sitting on the sofa watching TV. He looks up at me startled, but soon that familiar charming smile appears on his face.

"Hey Mina," he smirks, sitting to prop himself up on his knees. "What are you doing here?"

I smile nervously, noticing the way he's watching me from across the room.

"I— um, I'm supposed to meet Beomgyu here," I fiddle with the hem of my skirt, glancing up at him every now at then. "We're watching a movie today."

He chuckles and sits back on the sofa, leaning his head back and putting his feet up on the coffee table.

"Oh well, he's not here— but I'm sure he'll come back soon," he smiles, glancing back at the TV before he pats the spot on the sofa next to him. "You wanna watch something with me in the meantime?"

He smirks, pushing his tongue in the inside of his cheek before he licks his lips. I watch him nervously, feeling the heat in my face.

Beomgyu and I have been dating a few months, but because he's been so busy we've hardly had time together. I was really hoping we'd get to be more intimate today, but I guess I was wrong.

I sigh and sit down on the sofa next to Yeonjun, grabbing one of the cushions next to me and hugging it to my chest.

"What's wrong? You okay?" he turns to me, noticing the sad look on my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine— I just don't understand why Beomgyu's not here..." I whisper, glancing up at Yeonjun who's watching me closely, as he inches his body closer to mine.

I feel his gaze travel down my body before it lands on my thighs, as I subconsciously push my knees together.

Why is he making me so nervous?

He smirks and sits back on the sofa, putting an arm behind his head.

"What were you guys gonna do?" he asks nonchalantly, picking up the remote to change the channel.

"Well, we just wanted to spend more time together," I respond quietly, not wanting to say what we were really gonna do. But I get the feeling Yeonjun knows exactly what I'm talking about.

He sits up suddenly and puts the remote down, watching me as I stare at the black screen straight ahead, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Oh I see," he smirks and inches closer to me. "So how is Beomgyu? You know-- is he good?"

My eyes get big and my face turns beet red as I turn to look at him slowly, watching him lick his lips as he notices the hesitation in my face.

"Wh- What do you mean?" I ask nervously, as Yeonjun grazes his fingers on my thigh.

"I mean-- does he know how to..." he runs his hand up my thigh and whispers in my ear, "...satisfy you?"

Just then the front door opens and Yeonjun sits back on the sofa, acting as if nothing's happened.

I try to shake my nerves as I pull my skirt back down.

"Mina! Ohmygod— hi baby," Beomgyu walks in suddenly, looking a little sweaty and nervous. "I'm so sorry— I got held up at the studio."