Molly's Secret Part 3

Chapter 59

But I continued to step across the bridge when Saint began to speak.

"I didn't kill your mother." That word is all I heard from him, but my blood is now boiling. I forced a deep breath to suppress the anger ruling my chest. I want to think first of everything I will do in front of him now. I wish I knew how to answer him gently and not get angry with him again or slap him. "Listen to me, I didn't kill your mother, Mary." But it seems that he intends to drain my patience today. "Again, I didn't kill Eve, Mary. I-It was a fated death. " But after I heard what he said today, it seemed like all my restraint of anger ended in nothing. I quickly turned back to him and slapped him hard. A slap that I know he will never forget.

"Saint, do you think you can still fool me? I knew everything that my eyes saw! You killed my mother. You killed her! You killed her! You killed her! " I couldn't stop punching and scolding him.

"Damn it, Mary, I didn't kill her! I won't be able to kill my brother's wife. She's Adam's wife, and even if she had another mortal husband at this time, the truth would remain that she was set and destined to be Adam's wife! " That's where the tears came to my eyes. I didn't think I would cry after everything that happened. It was as if Saint was a trigger and he could reverse my emotions. He could stamp the things I was hiding. He can bring out the real me.

The fact that I try to fortify myself with everything that is happening is self-deception. And I know that better than anyone today. I can't rely on the Saint this time. It's not like before that I could approach him whenever I needed sympathy. Because this time, he was my biggest problem.

"Fine! Let's just say you didn't kill her. But Saint, you let my mother die. You let her die even if there was a way to help her. You let her die even if you could stop the time because you are the angel that is holding the time. " When I said that, Saint was stunned. He didn’t seem to expect me to know even that thing.

"Lucifer told you?" he asked. But I could not answer him. Tears welled up in my eyes as if all the emotions I had hidden in the past had been released. I wondered what magic he used to make me understand why my tears didn’t seem to hold back my eyes. Combined hatred, anger, fear, and grief are things that it seems to him I can only show more than anyone or any creature in this world. "

"Yes, he said so."

"And you trust him more than me? Babe, don't you trust me? " It's funny that he called me "babe" again today.

"Saint, I saw it all."

"No! You didn't! " At that point, his voice also rose. He seemed frustrated with me as well. Well, same here.

I was about to say something when the thunder blew. It seems like a sign that anytime soon, heavy rain will fall. But for me, that was a sign of Saint Anger.

At that point, I wiped the tears from my eyes. I can't believe he's this mad.

"Mary, why can't you trust me? You don't see the whole thing! You don't know everything about what happened. So why are you judging me? You, of all the creatures in the world! You, and only you, are the one I hope will eventually believe me! Babe, I didn't kill your mother. " When Saint said that, we just stared at each other. I could see in his eyes the sincerity. I could also see him telling the truth, but that was different from the memories I had witnessed.