Season 2

I do what I can to fit in Angel. If I can't fit Angel into an episode, I will probably develop a short story about part of her life or a random fact as a replacement.

I used the wiki for the order.

If you were here before the edited chapter, then you will probably noticed that I used Netflix at the time. The Christmas Everyday episode was moved here.

*****

1. Christmas Every day! (Short Story)

"How is Chris-Christ-mass-"

"You could say Xmas if you want."

"How is Xmas more important than other holidays?"

"It's just a day some people celebrate. The popular man of the day is Santa Claus. He is supposed to gift kids around the world presents under the tree. However, not everyone celebrates this day. There is Hannakkah for the Jewish people, Kwanza was created in the 1960s to help reconnect African Americans to their roots, Muslims have Eid Al-Fitr, a person could be born somewhere near Christmas, and there are people who would rather not celebrate a holiday. Since the holiday is in December, the northern hemisphere could experience winter while the southern hemisphere could experience summer."

"Sandy Claws sounds fun."

"Yeah, boring. How about we play a board game with Mother?"

"Yes! It will be fun!"

"Let's have a family fun time!"

2. Boys In The Band (Fact)

Angel isn't a super fan of Chip Skylark, but she likes a few of his songs.

3. Hex Games (Short Story)

"Happy 8th Birthday Angel!" Dad and Grandma exclaimed.

"Thanks. I love it."

After breakfast, I got a chance to get through 2 of my presents.

"A board? Four wheels."

"It's a skateboard. Want me to teach you some tricks?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, before any tricks, we need to practice your balance. Let's see if you could stay still standing on a skateboard."

I couldn't stay on the board for more than 3 seconds.

"It's okay if you can't balance on a skateboard perfectly."

It was all day to practice balancing on the board. However, it was fun hanging out with my dad.

4. Boy Toy (Fact)

Tootie doesn't talk about her extreme affection towards Timmy to Angel in respect for what she could process.

5. Inspection Detection (Fact)

Angel never shoplifted.

6. Action Packed (Fact)

Angel enjoys her life as is. Even if many people dislike a boring day.

7. Smarty Pants

"Well class, the test results are in...and, as always, AJ gets an A."

"Alright! Another A!" AJ exclaimed in joy. "Go AJ!" he repetitively cheered.

"I'm glad to have a smart daughter you aren't that excited over a grade. Congrats on your A."

The next day