Season 8

I do what I can to fit in Angel. If I can't fit Angel into an episode, I will probably develop a short story about part of her life or a random fact as a replacement.

I used the wiki for the order.

*****

1. Love Triangle (Short Story)

It was Valentine's Day and everyone was in the lunchroom.

"Happy Valentine's Angel! I have chocolate for you."

"Thank you...Chess...ar?" Angel questioned as she is mostly associated with Tootie in class.

"Chester! I am Chester McBadBat, at your service. You're the most prettiest girl I have ever met."

"Okay child, I would like to hold you back there." Mr. Crocker called out as he pulled Chester aside. "I won't allow you to date my daughter. You are both kids. Also, I'm her father, so I still won't allow it even if this was a high school or college or whatever is higher than the education system."

"Dang it!" Chester stomped his foot before walking back to the table where Angel sat. 

"We could...still be...friends?"

"I guess...sure! Let's be friends. However, if we do get to be together in the future, I hope your Dad doesn't get in the way."

"Happy Valentine's Day Angel!"

"Angel is off limits for dating according to her Dad, AJ."

"Aw man!" AJ set his candy on the table near Angel before looking down.

"I still called dibs on dating her as I first saw her."

"Technically I saw Angel first," Timmy spoke after being refused by Trixie.

"You love Trixie though."

"Your vote doesn't count."

Angel lost focus on her surrounding for a few minutes before continuing to eat her food.

Before the end of the school day, Angel delivered candy to everyone in her class.

2. Timmy's Secret Wish

It was a strange day in Dimmsdale or the world. Everyone has mysteriously aged 50 years old. 

Angel didn't know what to do, so she and her Dad went to the park to rest on a bench.

"Where did I go wrong? It feels as if I'm missing something, but I don't know what. Do you balloons know what I am missing?" Timmy asked the color pink, green, and purple balloons with happy faces drawn on them.

"Talking to balloons, Turner, ey? You're loony than I am, and I'm 103."

"Mr. Crocker and Angel? You two don't look like you've aged at all."

"I've been like this for a while. I guess Angel inherited my youthfulness."

They talked more until they got to the topic of fairies. Next, they all went to the Crocker Cave. Angel waited in the living room. 

Once everyone gathered in the living room, and the setting option wasn't to the surface of the sun, they teleported to Fairy World. 

"Fairy World looks so colorful."

"FARIES, FARIES, FARIES!" Mr. Crocker and Timmy shouted as they traveled to a Cosmo and Wanda sign. 

"Who are we looking for?"

"Um...I don't know." Timmy thought out loud until he knows who his fairies' names were. "I know, I had two fairies, and they were both named Zeke."

"Any fairies know a Zeke? How about you Cosmo and Wanda sign? Do you know where Zeke is?"