Season 10

I do what I can to fit in Angel. If I can't fit Angel into an episode, I will probably develop a short story about part of her life or a random fact as a replacement.

I used the wiki for the order.

*****

1. The Big Fairy Share Scare!

It was a school day and Mr. Crocker's class will have a new student in the class.

"Here is a perfect human, Chloe Carmichael!"

"I'll be going to my seat."

As a result of being a parent conference day, there wasn't supposed to be school today. Everyone was happy for the day to not be in session.

"Yay! I don't even like teaching!"

"Everyone is welcome to come to my party at my house."

Angel and her Dad went to Chloe's house and fed the peafowl.

It was Friday or supposed to be, and the anti-fairies are attacking Dimmsdale.

"Why are the anti-fairies outside attacking everyone?"

"No idea? Ah!"

Jorden appeared before Foop could cause more destruction.

"Let it be Friday again!"

It was now again Friday, but it is less chaotic.

"Hi, Chloe!"

"Hey, you're the girl who came to my party."

"Yeah, my name is Angel. Do you want to be friends?"

"Do I! I would love to!"

Angel left Chloe after giving her house phone number to her. 

A few minutes later, everyone in Dimmsdale was sharing to the point of chaos because of the mole people. The good news, it was solved and disappeared a few hours later.

2. Whittle Me This!

"Hey, Angel! Why don't we go to Catman's party today?"

"Good luck Chloe, you're on your own." Angel ran away when Catman was mentioned.

"Angel really dislikes Catman. I can see the reason why... because he's a lunatic."

3. Mayor May Not

Angel did take a ride in the hovering vehicle that the mayor is allowed to use. 

4. Girly Squirrely (Short Story)

"Come on Angel, the Squirrelly Scouts now allows girls into the group. How fun is that?"

"I still will say no. Until my brain surgery is done and over, maybe I would consider it."

"Angel is also wary of my Dad because he is the scout leader. So many irresponsibilities."

5. Birthday Battle

"I was hoping Chloe wasn't crazy about her birthday, but nope," Angel said to herself as she saw a blimp.

Although Angel didn't like the battle of birthday attention, she did like the different offers at either Timmy's or Chloe's parties.

"I still have a cake for the two of you if you want to share the wish."

"Sure! This day was exhausting as it is."

"Agree!"

6. The Fair Bears

"Come on Timmy and Angel, it's the Fair Bears! I have all the DVDs."