Season 3

I do what I can to fit in Angel. If I can't fit Angel into an episode, I will probably develop a short story about part of her life or a random fact as a replacement.

I used the wiki for the order.

*****

1. Ruled Out (Fact)

Angel likes rules because it is for her safety and well-being.

2. That's Life! (Fact)

Angel has never been to summer camp.

3. Shiny Teeth (Short Story)

Mr. Bender taught Angel all about teeth.

"I'm sorry if my Dad bored you."

"It's okay! Dental care is important."

"It is!"

4. Odd, Odd West (Short Story)

"Ok Angel, we are going to build this computer."

"Man-manu-al?"

"The manual, filled with tons of information about the computer we have. Now, let's start with page 1. Bored. Who reads the manual anyway?" Dad said as he threw away the book.

A few hours later and we got no progress.

"Nevermind, the manual is very important to read."

After reading the manual, we got the chance to build the computer we had.

5. MicroPhony (Fact)

Angel enjoys listening to radio music.

6. So Totally Spaced Out (Fact)

When Angel is searching for mystical beings, she would most likely just be satisfied with having a photo or learning a new fact.

7. Love Struck!

"Dad, what is love?"

"Love is a word with multiple meanings. Traditionally, love dealing with a lover is known to be between a man and a woman called heterosexual. However, there are cases of a man loving another man or a woman loving another woman called homosexual. There are also people in love with a person regardless of gender or go for pure personality. Besides lovers, there is family love and fan admiration. Happy Valentine's Day!"

"Happy Valentime Day Dad!"

"What about me Denzel?"

"Fine Mother, we shall start the Valentine activities by creating hearts."

Before bedtime, Tootie called and told me how Timmy asked or accepted to be her Valentine. I think it was sweet.

8. Cosmo Con

"Good news, children. The F's are in! Oh, smell those hot, fresh F's. Mmm." Dad smelled the stack of papers from the oven. "Hey, this one smells like an A+...And it's for...Timmy Turner?"

"Oh my gosh. Timmy got an A+? It's a sign of the apocalypse!" AJ said.

"Everybody, to the bunker!" Chester said panicking. "Aaah!"

The majority of the class ran out of the room after Chester.

"Actually, I just doodled. Thank you short attention span!"

"I like the test answer looking like a doodle of a happy face!" I said showing Timmy my answer sheet similar to his.

Dad plotted a plan out loud which Timmy and I could hear.