Season 6

I do what I can to fit in Angel. If I can't fit Angel into an episode, I will probably develop a short story about part of her life or a random fact as a replacement.

I used the wiki for the order.

*****

1. Fairly OddBaby (Short Story)

"I have a half-sister? What were you doing when I was younger, Mother?"

"Falling in love."

"Of course. Angel, I hope you don't grow up to be like my Mother with love. Besides that point, what would be a good gift for the baby party?"

"Do you not know the gender of your baby?"

"Of course not! The doctor didn't want to tell me."

2. Mission: Responsible (Fact)

Vicky was responsible enough to pay attention to where Angel and Tootie were at Angel's 7th birthday party at a movie premiere.

3. Hairicane (Fact)

Angel's Grandmother or a barber does Angel's haircut.

4. Open Wide and Say Aaagh! (Fact)

Angel has been to Dimmsdale Hospital for an eye checkup exam.

5. Odd Pirates

Angel liked watching the event of the Pirates baseball team beating actual pirates.

6. The Fairly Oddlympics (Fact)

Angel attempted an obstacle course when she was in 3rd grade. 

7. Odd Squad (Short Story)

"Hey, Angel! I'm so glad that you agreed to come to the arcade with me and AJ."

"Sure! Tootie is away for the weekend... so why not... come here? What are we doing?"

"Oh, we could do a racing game. Over there with the cars. We can race each other and see who gets first place."

"Or, we could get a little violent and do that shooting game over there."

"Why not...both? Suggestions?"

"Yay, great idea!"

Angel, Chester, and AJ had a blast at the arcade.

8. For Emergencies Only (Short Story)

"Come on Mother, we are trying to get a family photo! You're part of the family we have, so hurry up!"

"Family photo!"

"Yes Angel, this is a family photo. We shall have Mother and Grandfather in this."

"Now, on a count of 3, the photo shall be taken."

"3..."

"Tick...tock..."

Angel smiled as the family photo was taken with her Dad, Grandmother, and great-grandfather.

9. Cheese & Crockers

It was a half day at school, so kids were released early in the day.

"Angel, to the Crocker Cave! We need to get a DNA sample of myself to understand this strange cheese power."

After the DNA test, it was discovered that Mr. Crocker was half man and half cheese.

"Hmm, what do I do with this discovery? I could become a hero and do good deeds or use these powers for my selfish greed. Let's flip on it. Heads is the first choice and Tails for the second choice. The coin landed on heads first. "Best two out of three." Tails were the last two flip results.