Season 5

I do what I can to fit in Angel. If I can't fit Angel into an episode, I will probably develop a short story about part of her life or a random fact as a replacement.

I used the wiki for the order.

*****

1. Nega-Timmy

It was an average school day, but Timmy entered the classroom all negatively with an evil aura. 

"He looks like a vampire."

"I just wonder why he has a storm cloud above his head."

As the day go on, Mr. Crocker quit his job as a ham salesperson and went with the tour guide.

"The flood is going towards the makeup factory. Who uses makeup here?"

"Many people in Dimmsdale Minty. Without the makeup, some people won't look as nice as they do without the makeup like my grandmother."

"I'm back home," Mr. Crocker exclaimed as he returned home looking burnt. "Someone's ray hit me before I could return looking pretty with the makeup."

2. Love at First Height (Short Story)

"Angel, Angel, Angel! You know that brown hair kid that sits next to you in class?"

"Yes?"

"I think I love him."

"I think...he...will be...good friend."

"Do you think I will ever have a chance?"

"There's..." Angel didn't know what to say, so she pointed to another black hair girl with blue eyes. 

"Boo to her. I don't even know who she is, but I won't lose to her if it means Timmy will love me." Tootie exclaimed as Angel's blocks were knocked over.

"I feel as if your friend needs therapy."

"Wha therepy?"

"Nevermind."

3. You Doo!

"Hey, Timmy!" Angel said as she tapped on Timmy's shoulder.

"What?"

"Why do you have magic dolls?"

"Uh... the Internet."

Angel sat down back in her seat knowing there isn't much she could do.

During lunchtime, Angel was with Tootie.

"Francis, give back my doll!"

"What are going to do with it?"

"If you ever feel bored, then you could always watch Chester and AJ's rocket show Angel. You don't always have to stay when I'm losing in a battle with the bully. I'll join you later on."

"Okay..." Angel walked away slowly watching as Tootie found a Timmy doll.

4. Just Desserts!

During the dessert craze, Angel accepted Mark's invitation to some of his desserts. 

5. Go Young, West Man! (Fact)

Angel wouldn't skip school on purpose.

6. Birthday Wish!

It was Tootie's birthday and the party was at Mike E. Mozzarella's Pizza Funhouse.

"Happy Birthday Tootie! I wish I could come to the party today, but I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for today." 

"That's alright! Hope the appointment goes well. We could hang out after the check-up, right?"

"Can I Dad?"