𝟎𝟏𝟕 ━ YOU KNOW LATIN?

TEEN WOLF S1 E6 'HEART MONITOR' 

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. 

"YOU DO REALIZE how unsanitary sitting there is...right," Evee commented as she stood next to the sitting girl who seemed like a small flower compared to the height of her current self. Although Scott had his emotional realization, Evee really had to pee. And, coincidently, Allison was sitting close the bathroom, in the quiet hallway. 

"So, that means you're just going to stand there," Allison did one of her smiles as Evee sighs and takes the jacket wrapped around her waist as she placed it on the floor, next to Allison. 

"Happy," Evee's question only lingered for a second as the more raven haired girl sitting next to her was smiling again. The smile always gave the Sharp girl mini butterflies in her stomach, for some apparent reason. Same to whenever Evee stuck up for Allison or when she held her hand in the lacrosse game. 

But, it was probably nothing.

When the Argent girl stayed lingering on Evee's eyes, she only flickered from her train of thought(Scott, damn it, Scott) when she fixed the placement of her book in hand,"Yeah. But I'm kind of offended you didn't get me a jacket too."

"Should've told me before sitting on a floor that probably has ten layers of throw up."

"Should've came here faster," Allison's statement lingered on Evee's mind for a moment simply because of how it felt so familiar. It was like one of those quotes from a tv show you vividly remember but can't remember what show it was from. 

Evee brushes off her thoughts,"Well I was a bit busy with Scott." 

"Busy," Allison raised her eyebrows as she snapped her head to the girl, intensely intrigued in what the girl met by that. 

The Sharp girl went wide eyed realizing why Allison seemed so interested yet had a hint of anger. Attempting to clear the girls confusion, Evee began slipping on her words. It was like trying to prove your innocence after doing something you very obviously did,"No, no. NO. I-," she chuckles with anxiousness,"I mean that I was helping him with chemistry," Evee's lie (that was used to cover the fact that he was wolfing out) seemed to bit her on the ass because, of course, that term had to mean something romantic. 

Allison seemed a bit taken aback by everything she heard, not even being able to say a word before Evee corrects herself with a forced smile coming up with, yet, another lie,"Okay, look, I was actually with Stiles. But, y'know, I didn't want to say I spent my free period with him because I know what you'll say." 

Which was a smooth save. 

The Argent girl seemed purely convinced as she laughed while her grasp on her book tightened,"Well then...I won't ask. Instead," Allison began glossing her finger over the flipped pages, until she landed on the page number she had stuck on her mind,"I'll bother you with something else."