RUN AWAY (Maze runner - Newt+ Y/N)

INFORMATION:
You are the First and only girl to enter the Glade.
You are 16 the others are about 15-16
Other characters are the same
...should I write more?....

*you wake up in a hut and don't remember anything, not even your name...a crowd of boys were leaning over you, just staring *

?Boy 1: Hello there, Newbie
Other voices: Welcome to the maze. *boys laughing in background *

Y/N: Aah...w-who are yo-you? ....who am I ? What's happening, why can't I remember anything!"

N: It's ok it happens to all of us, I'm Newt and these are my friends *Newt points to the others * and we are the Gladers!"
*You sit up and stare at the boys, counting them in your head...1..2..3..4,5..6..7....*

G: ,,I think we scared her ..., are you ok-eh-
m..Greenie? I'm Gally btw nice to meet you!"

Y/N: Never bin better!    Oh- hey Gally  *you smirk sarcastically* ,,well I guess I'm stuck here with you guys now"

N: „Looks like it , yeah!"
T: „ It's not that bad is it..!"
*Laughing*

As the boys see you struggling to get up the pretty blonde one (Newt) and the tall brown haired  (Thomas)  rush over to help you.

N:,, you sure your ok love? Maybe you should stay in here and rest."

Just then you start looking  around, hoping to find out where you actually were. —— A hut 🛖 you were in a small wooden Hut with only one window, lying in a self built bed.Even though it had an rustic astetic , it felt homey to you.

T: ,, I think Newt is right, stay and rest w'ill be here if you need anything."  * winks at you *

Y/N:,, Thanks guys that's really sweet of you.", you smile a wide smile at them, making both boys blush.

...The boys promised to stay until you had fallen asleep. Since you did and they had to go work Newt and Thomas started heading out.You are a light sleeper and here'd them leave.
Quietly you groaned.       Only Newt ( the blonde) noticed, turned around and softy stroked your cheek with his soft but manly Fingertips.

*It was a good feeling, almost making you feel safe*

N: ,,Good night love."    * he left*