Mixed feelings

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

Now its the first night in the Glade and you fight claustrophobia, as the  maze walls close.
Newt sees the look of terror on your face, and he walks over to you.
*Nervusly you look up to him and start biting your lip, until they start to bleed*
*The other glader notice your weird behavior and Minho and Thomas also come over to you*

Newt grabs your hand and squeeses it tightly.Then his mouth tuches your eara and he whisperes something.

N:,,It's ok. I'm right here, i wont let anything bad happen to you.''   *he looks deep in to you eyes and smiles at you*    

scretly you wish you cou kiss him ...but you have known him for about 24 houres.
It was weird, when ever he was around you automaticley felt safe

--Later that evening, at the bonfire--
you sit next to Minoh and Chuck.

C:,, so how do you like it here so far?''
Y/N:,,Well..(* you look over to Newt*), so far as I can tell y-yeah it's kind lonley here but i think I can live with it."
M: ,, Happy to here it!So you and Newt get along pretty good huh.?''
Y/N: Yeah, i giess so he is reslly kind and gentle to me, not like Gally!''

NEWTS POINTOF VIEW

*sitting at the bonfire next to Thomas*

N: ,, SEe that girl over there, that's Y/N.             *Y/N dancing around the fire and singeing*
N:,,Shes beautifull, isn't she?''

T:,, Y-Yeah she is...''

N:,, But stay away from here!''       *Thomas is a little shock*

T,,Why? Do you have a thing for here?''

N:,, WEll you could say that..!'' *scoffs*

They heare singing and look over to you, Y/N is sitting at the fire and is singing.

THomas and Newt walk over and ask the others, what is goung on.

M:,, WE are playing Truth or Dare and Gally dared (your nick name) to sing...!'''

N:,, (NIckname), Huh?''
M:,, Yeah, I call her that now''

T:,, She as the most wonderfull voice, i have ever heared!''

N:,,Y_Yeah, what song is this?''

M:,, I think she wrote it her selfe, its called Arcade.''

Y/N:....Small Town Boy ia a big ARCADE... we were allways a losing game ooohoohoo oohoh all i know all i konw loving you is a losing game!''

The song came to an and and the girl turned around, to look at Gally with huge smile.
THen suddenly she froze, with mixes look of terror and happinis on her face.
I didn't know what had habbened, but i felt the urge to help her!
So i walked over and asked her

N:,, Hey Greeni? You ok?''

Y/N:,, OMFG ...I remembered I remembere, Y/N my anme is Y/N!!!!''

N:,, Nice to met you Y/N.'', he reaches for your hand and helpes you up.
y/N:,, Thank you Newt.''

*The boys around us started calling out her name, and when i looked at the delicate, pretty girl beside me, I realised the she was uncomfortable Y/N cheeks had
  flushed red from her blood*

Thomas must have noticed too, because he had come over and taken her away from me.
Confused y/N looked back over her shulder to me.

* did she like me back?*

AN: IDK if this was good but please comment for more ideares of tell me what i could do better.
Thankyou for reading my story