The punishment

"Newt!", quietly whispered after the keepers had voted me to be a runner for my punishment.
We were all still in the homestead.I could literally feel the eyes as me as Alby spoke out my punishment.
Newt gripped my hand tight, telling me that it would be alright.
"I won't let anyone hurt you.They won't even be able to lay a hand on you without having to go threw me!". He said looking deeply into my terrified eyes.
I just couldn't take it anymore! Nothing, not Newt tot Chuck and definitely not Alby nor Gally!
I just couldn't! I RAN.......I ran as far as I possibly could.
I could here Newt and the other graders shout my name as I ran deeper into the woods. Hardly breathing I skidd to an halt as the maze walls appeared before me.They are huge! As I thought of what is behind those walls my eyes filled with tears.

„Love, is that you?", a British accent appeared from behind a bush.
„Newt..I-I'm s-s" I sobbed but was quietly cut of.
"Don't apologize LOVE, I know it's hard trust me.."Newt told me with a hidden smile on his face.
A tear rolled down my face and I turned away so that he couldn't see me.

Newts POV
I felt so bad, it hurt seeing her like this.As she turned her head so that I couldn't see her expression it brocke me a little more.
"To late Love, I saw the tear.", I whispered into her ears taking my thumb to her delicate face and turning it back towards me.
Y/N eyes were filled with tested and she blushed at my touch.I wanted to help her but didn't quite know how jet.
I sat down beside her and shoved her onto my lap.
A small smile appeared on y/n face as I did so.
I rested my chin on her head and slowly stroked her cheek making her blush in a light pink shade.
"I love you ", I murmured and then let stylint take over us.
Time skip
Y/N had fallen sleep and I really didn't want to waken her since she did have a very hard Night yesterday.I scooped her up into my arms and carrier back to the hammocks.
"Good Night Love, I love you", I whispered and planted a kiss on her forehead.
She is so beautiful