The Glade

⚠️YOUR POINT OF VIEW ⚠️
THE NEXT MORNING

The sparkling sun und your skin made you wake up.It was as if it were mid summer, the sun making the dusty air sparkle and dance....it looked beautiful.
Carefully you sat up, taking in the delicious smell of bacon. *your stomach is growing *

T: ,,Good morning, it's a beautiful day out!"
* he takes a deep breath and reaches out, takes your hand and pulls you out of the hut on to a wonderful glade.*

Y/N: *gasps* ,,WOW ... Thomas, good this is beautiful it looks like something out of a fairytale!"

You here some one aproche you from behind, so you turned around ..in front of you standing is now Newt speechless you just stare into each other's eyes.

N: ,,Morning Sunshine ☀️, you have a good sleep?"
Stuttering you answer:,, U-um; yeah-y-yeah a slept like a baby *you blush and look yo your feet*

T: You sure did, I checked on you a few times but you were like passed out." * smirks*

Voice jelling:,, HEY..GuYs .....over HERE!!"
You look to see were the voice came from and are surprised to discover it belongs to a little, ginger brown haired boy ( Chuck)
N: Oh,Greenie this is chuck , chuck this is or newest member."

*The small boy comes closer and gives you a tight hug*

C: ,,we needed a girl around here, welcome to the fam!"

Y/N:,, Thanks Chuck, I'm happy to be here..., I think."

After breakfast you are alone, walking down the flower patched hill, taking in all the sounds an smells of bees and tulips 🌷.
Y/N:,, Hmmmh!"
M: ,,There great aren't they?,Im Minoh by the way."
Y/N: ,,Nice to finally meet you Minoh, Newt and Chuck have tools me a lot about you."
M: *laughs* ,,They have, well can't say that I'm mad at them."
**Now you laugh too and the two of you are just standing there, on the hill laughing your asses of**

~{in your head:Minoh is really nice and kind I think we're gonna be Friends} ~