Chapter 2: Ultimatum

I grabbed my jeans and blouse off the floor. I got dressed quickly and decided to run after him. I had to beg him not to send me away. I had no other choice, I needed this job!

"Hello?" I said, looking into a very long corridor.

I walked through it and hoped to hear some noise that would indicate where he was.

"What the hell are you doing?" I suddenly heard him shout behind me.

It startled me and I quickly turned around with a racing heart. I didn't realize how close he was standing behind me, which made me almost crash into him. He got hold of my waist, preventing me from stumbling. His hazel green eyes were focused on my face and it made me feel nervous.

"S-sorry" I mumbled, looking down.

"I thought I told you to leave," he said.

I detected slight irritation in his tone.

"I'm sorry, please don't send me away..." I said, finally gathering the courage to look into his eyes.

"You seem unprofessional and not like someone who listens," he said.

"I'll listen, I promise. I'm new to this, please give me a chance. I will learn to behave professionally" I sighed.

I wasn't sure if I just had lied or if I actually meant it when I said I wanted to learn to behave professionally. That indicated that I actually wanted to be a professional escort, while in reality I just wanted to pay off this damned debt! I had no other choice than to sell myself! His lips curved slightly upward and his grip around my waist tightened a little.

"I'm Neymar," he said.

Wait, I know that name from somewhere! I tried to remember, but my memory didn't want to cooperate.

"Your name?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm Elvira," I said, shyly.

"Kiss me" he suddenly demanded.

My heart started palpating after hearing him say that. He was serious, I could see it in his eyes. I stared at him and then at his lips for a second. I hesitated because I was not used to this at all. He frowned and I got scared that I was ruining the second chance he just gave me. I shut my mind off and quickly pressed my lips onto his plump lips. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me back. He didn't use any tongue, but I could tell that he was a good kisser. His lips felt soft and warm. His kiss was gentle, somehow loving. He parted his lips from mine and looked into my eyes. My heart raced like I had run a marathon and my cheeks flushed red immediately. I looked down and avoided his gaze.

"Write down your size," he said.

"What size?" I asked, totally baffled.

"Your clothes, including your underwear," he said.

"O-okay."

He was very handsome, there was no denying that, but he was weird and terrifying at the same time. Why did he want me to undress earlier? Why did he want me to kiss him just a minute ago? And why did he want to know my size out of nowhere? He confused me, he confused me a lot. His hand was still around my waist and I started to feel uncomfortable about that. He didn't say anything and I wasn't sure if he was still looking at me or not, since I was looking at my feet.

"Look at me," he suddenly demanded.

It startled me, but I looked up at him. He stared into my eyes with a serious expression. He suddenly grabbed my ass. I gasped and felt my heart pound in my throat. I was scared and I didn't know if I could really pull this off. I wanted to run out of this house and never come back, but I couldn't. He moved his head closer to my face. His stubble beard rubbed against my jawline, slightly tickling me. I felt something warm on my neck. My breathing got heavier and my muscles tensed in fear of what he was going to do to me. He kissed my neck, which sent a shiver down my spine. He bit my neck lightly and sucked on the spot. I felt scared, yet a bit aroused at the same time. It was a very odd combination, something I had never experienced before. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. He continued to suck my neck, finally reaching my sweet spot. A soft moan escaped my lips against my will. He parted his lips from my neck and leveled his face with mine. I stopped biting my lip and looked shyly into his eyes. His hazel green eyes pierced mine, but I couldn't read what he was thinking or feeling.