Chapter 13: Mortal sin

I let the lukewarm warm run over my body for a minute or two to string my thoughts together and calm my heaving breath. I turned the water off and took a deep breath before stepping out of the shower. I took a black towel from his towel rack and wrapped it tightly around my body. The cold tiles under my feet made me shiver thus I had to get out of this bathroom if I didn't want to catch a cold.

In what state of mind would I find him? Would he even be in his bedroom?

Many questions ran through my mind, to none of which I had any answer. With a racing pulse and a somewhat scared feeling, I left the bathroom, dreading what I might find in his bedroom. Surprisingly, I found him sitting there calmly on his bed with a towel wrapped around his waist. He glanced at me swiftly when he heard me closing the bathroom door before shifting his attention back to his phone. I didn't know what to do with myself but I desperately needed an answer to the one question that could change my life. I gathered my courage, walked up to him, and pulled his phone out of his hand.

"What do you want?" he asked, clearly irritated.

There he was, the same old unpredictable, moody Neymar...

"You didn't answer me," I mumbled as I put his phone on the nightstand.

"I told you to get lost, are you deaf?" he snapped.

"W-why did you kiss me then if you want me gone that badly?" I asked, raising my voice a little to show him that I was getting irritated by his replies.

"A moment of weakness. I'm a male after all," he said coldly.

"Neymar please," I whispered. His name sounded strange on my tongue.

"For your own good, get the fuck out!" he growled, jumping up from the bed and towering over me.

Alarm bells went off inside my head, alerting me to run but my legs were cemented to the floor. Neymar caught my lips in-between his thumb and index finger and squeezed them together.

"You never fücking listen, Elvira, you are so goddamn stubborn!" he growled into my face, making my heart pound like crazy.

Right now, I wished I had listened to him and left the house. A cold shiver ran down my spine as his angry eyes bore into mine. A little yelp left my mouth when my towel suddenly slipped off my body. He squeezed my lips harder with darkened, dangerous eyes. His lips descended instantaneously upon mine. He kissed me roughly and forced his tongue inside my mouth. I wasn't even able to deny him access because I hadn't anticipated this. He picked me up by my butt without any warning, which made me gasp into his mouth. He wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked forward until my back hit a cold wall. With one quick pull, his towel landed on the floor. He pressed me harder against the wall, making me groan as his pelvis crushed against mine. Our lips parted sometime later and this deep basic need took control of my body. His mouth wandered from my lips, down to my chin, and reached my neck. His plump lips caressed my throat, making a sudden moan slip my mouth. He slowly started to suck on that sensitive spot on my neck and more moans left my lips. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as he continued to suck on that spot whilst one of his hands kneaded my breasts. My nipples were hard pebbles, aching for his mouth instead of his hands. Though these thoughts should have revolted me, they did not. They made the moisture pool in between my thighs. I felt ashamed but I couldn't reject these powerful basic feelings of need. They were stronger than my weak mind.

"Elvira," he whispered raspily into my ear.

His sensual voice made the hairs on my neck rise. He suddenly bit my nipple and I groaned at the stinging stimulus.

"Are you listening?" he asked, breathing his hot breath on my now tingling nipple.

"Y-yes," I whispered hoarsely.