Chapter 6: Lechery

He parked his Audi in an underground parking lot and opened the car door for me. I smiled because I adored such small chivalrous gestures.

"What are you smiling about?" he asked as he slid his left arm around my waist.

I pondered whether I should tell him the truth or lie. I chose honesty because I didn't want to provoke him by lying like I had last night.

"I like chivalrous gestures" I muttered.

He gave me a cute smile as we entered an elevator. I gulped automatically, remembering what had happened last in an elevator just like this.

"Why are you shaking?" he asked.

Why did he have to question that right now? I didn't want to tell him why, because it might give him new ideas. The elevator bell clanged just in time. I sighed in relief when the doors parted. We stepped out of it and were welcomed by a brightly lit mall. It looked deserted however and that confused me.

"Is it closed?" I asked him.

"Closed off for us," he said.

"You had it closed off?" I gasped.

He nodded and pointed to an expensive-looking perfumery store. He grabbed my hand and led the way into the store. We were immediately greeted by 3 good-looking ladies.

"Mr. Santos, we are honored to have you here. If there is anything please do not hesitate to ask" one of the ladies said with a wide smile.

I didn't like all this fake friendliness, but Neymar seemed to enjoy it.

He patted her on the shoulder and said, "We are going to look around" with a friendly smile.

"Of course" the lady nodded and gave me a quick glance.

"Come on," Neymar said.

I followed him to the back of the store. He grabbed some perfume bottles and examined them.

"Give me your wrist," he asked.

I held out my hand as he sprayed some perfume onto my wrist. He smelled it and gestured for me to do the same.

"It's nice," I said.

"I need more than nice," he said and put the sample bottle back.

I grabbed a random perfume bottle and smelled it. I continued with a few more bottles until I smelled a very nice perfume. It had a flowery scent and reminded me of a tropical summer. Neymar peeked over my shoulder and grabbed the bottle out of my hands. He sprayed the perfume onto my neck. The cold spritz made the hair on my neck prickle. He rubbed the spot on my neck to make the perfume dry, then he smelled my neck. I felt his warm breath on my neck and closed my eyes. I felt him smell my neck again.

"I like it" he whispered against my neck.

My heart started to beat faster. I was about to open my eyes when I felt a warm kiss on my neck. I opened my eyes in surprise and felt another more intense kiss on my neck.

"Ney-mar" I gasped.

"What?" he whispered as he level his face with mine.

"A-are you buying it?" I asked, trying to change the subject and mood.

"Yes," he said.

"Then let's go to the counter," I said.

"Are you in a hurry or something?" he chuckled.

"No, no...I just erm, I mean if we are done here we can go right?" I mumbled.

"Right" he smirked like he knew why I wanted to get out of the store.