Chapter 10: Inception

Chapter song: Waiting Game by Banks

I was glad that he didn't decide to shower with me because after that intense blowjob I needed some time to pull myself together. I closed my eyes and let the warm water relax my tensed muscles. I searched for a body wash and some shampoo and found 5 of each. I picked a random one since I didn't know any of the brands. I squirted the body wash onto the palm of my hand and washed the sticky mess off my body. It must have been some expensive brand because my skin felt amazing instantly. It made me look forward to the shampoo I had picked and it really did not disappoint either. It had a fruity summer scent and made my hair feel smooth like silk.

I felt clean and relaxed when I stepped out of the shower half an hour later. I found a big white towel on the towel rack and wrapped it around my body. I wiped the condensation off the mirror and glanced at my reflection for a couple of seconds before I let out a sigh and dried myself.

I went through the closet and searched for nightwear that was the least revealing. I found a black chemise with lace detailing that reached mid-thigh and slipped into it. After drying my hair and leaving it loose, I walked out of the guestroom and went downstairs. He found him watching Prison Break on the couch. He spotted me in the doorway and gestured for me to join him on the couch. I took a seat and left some distance between us.

"Are you alright?"

I nodded and shifted my eyes to the television.

"Hungry?"

I shook my head.

"Have you lost your voice or something?" he frowned.

"No," I said in a raspy voice. My whole mouth felt sore and my jaw hurt when I moved it.

"You are not okay are you?" he asked, his eyes fixated on my face.

"I'm okay, just sore" I mumbled.

He cupped my face and glanced into my eyes for a split second with soft eyes.

"Do you want a painkiller?"

"Yes," I said faintly.

He got up from the couch and went to get one for me.

"Here," he said and handed me a small white pill with a glass of water.

I took the pill with a bit of water and hoped it would relieve my pain soon.

"Come here," he said softly and drew me into his arms. He planted a kiss on my temple and snuggled against me as he continued to watch the series.

"Feel better?" he asked when the episode ended.

"Yes," I said. The soreness was bearable now and my jaw didn't hurt as much as before.

He paused the next episode and asked, "Are you sure you even had a boyfriend?"

The question startled me a little since it came out of nowhere, but I guessed I should be used to that from him by now. He was confusing and really unpredictable anyway.

"Yes, I had one."

"You had a boyfriend before and yet you have never given him oral?" he frowned with a serious expression like he was genuinely interested in knowing about it.

"No."

"Why?"

"Refused it," I mumbled.

"What? He refused it?" his eyebrows knitted even closer together.