Chapter 5: Enigma

I gulped hard because his torture was unbearable. His hands stroked me harder as the seconds passed and each second felt like a minute.

"Please," I managed to mutter.

"Do what I say!" he growled and rubbed my sensitive spot harder.

I wasn't able to hold it in any longer and moaned out loud. I gave him what he asked for and felt embarrassed by it.

"That's it," he said into my ear in a harsh tone.

He removed his hand from under my dress and held the two wet fingers up.

"Taste yourself," he said and brought the fingers to my mouth.

Taste myself?! He wants me to lick that? I was in shock because this was all so new to me. I had never done half of the things he did or demanded from me. I wondered what else he would expect from me and that thought terrified me.

He grabbed my jaw and forced his fingers inside my mouth. "Suck it!" he ordered.

I was forced to suck his fingers because he was holding my jaw tightly. It hurt and I just wanted to get it over with, because arguing with him would not get me anywhere. I tasted something salty and weird in my mouth. I wasn't sure if I liked it or if I was disgusted by it. Maybe it was a combination of both. He removed his fingers from my mouth and let go of my jaw. I felt relieved, yet terrified since we were still in this damned elevator.

"C-can we please go?" I stuttered in a weak voice.

I heard him push a button and the elevator came back to life again. I couldn't wait to be outside and breathe in some fresh air, because I felt dazed and dizzy. I looked at the floor and tried to avoid his gaze as much as possible. I wanted to go home, to be honest, but judging his mood at the moment, he was probably going to ask me to stay over. I shivered just thinking of staying over tonight. I couldn't risk getting fired and I think I ran out of asking for favors from him. He suddenly grabbed my hand and made me jump a little. He shot me a deadly look and dragged me out of the lift. We passed the guy in the black suit who had helped me earlier by informing me which event I was attending.

"Good night Miss," he smiled.

"Good night," I said quickly.

Neymar's grip around my hand tightened so hard that it started to hurt.

"You are hurting me," I said once we were outside.

"What the hell are you doing?" he yelled.

I stared at him in fear, because he looked furious.

"I didn't do anything," I whispered.

He grabbed my other hand too and pulled me close to him, forcing me to look at him. I shifted my gaze to the floor, however.

"Look at me!" he hissed.

I forced myself to look at him. His eyes were burning with anger and his face looked mean and unfriendly.

"Whatever I did or said, I'm sorry," I mumbled.

He suddenly let my hands go and growled out loud. He ran his hands through his hair in frustration. He looked like he was going to punch something or someone.

"What the fuck am I going to do with you?" he yelled.

I started to tremble in fear and hugged myself because I was scared that he would hurt me. I wanted to cry, but my body wasn't even able to do that. I suddenly felt something over my shoulders and saw that he had covered me with his leather jacket.

"Let's go," he said in a normal tone.

His mood swings were seriously going to kill me one day. My body didn't stop trembling, however, because this whole evening had been so intense and terrifying. He put his arm around my shoulders and held me close until we reached his car.