Chapter 4: MINE

I wore everything that he had gotten me: the dress, the shoes, the clutch, and the lingerie. I added a pair of golden studs, a golden bracelet, and a thin gold necklace with a teardrop pendant to the outfit. I did a smoky eye, used some mascara on my eyelashes, and applied classic red lipstick onto my lips. I kept my hair straight and sleek.

I felt satisfied when I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I slid into my pumps and finally called a cab at 7.20 pm. I heard the cab honk outside my apartment 10 minutes later so I quickly grabbed my clutch, locked my door, and rushed outside. I told the driver where I had to be and he dropped me at that 5-star hotel perfectly on time.

I walked inside the building, not knowing where I had to be exactly. A tall guy in a black suit greeted me.

"Good evening Miss, are you attending the Audi event?" he asked.

"Uhm, I'm not sure. I was told to be here at 8 pm," I said.

He gave me the weirdest look ever, but then he grabbed his iPad.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Elvira Villa," I said.

He tapped something on his iPad and nodded a few seconds later.

"Yes, Miss Villa you are on the guest list. Welcome and have a great night, sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused you," he said.

"Oh it was my fault anyway and thanks" I smiled.

He looked up surprised, but he smiled back.

"Take the elevator to the top floor, it's the 10th floor, Miss Villa," he said.

"Thanks," I said and walked towards the elevators.

A group of fancy-looking people were already waiting for the elevator. I guessed they were attending that event too. The elevator arrived quite fast and we all got in. I wondered why he had invited me to this event, though. I mean it was strange to invite an 'escort' to such an event right? I had no clue actually to which places escorts were usually invited besides the bedroom of course. The elevator arrived on the top floor and interrupted my thoughts. I followed the group of people into a big hall. The room was decorated with the Audi logo and images of the brand's different cars. I felt out of place since I didn't know anyone and I had never attended any event like this in my entire life. Most people were laughing and chatting away while I felt awkward just standing there like a statue. I decided to explore the place since I didn't see him anywhere. I checked my phone to see if he had messaged me, but there were no new messages. I sighed and walked around for a bit. I found the bar a couple of minutes later and took a seat on one of the empty bar stools.

"What can I get you Miss?" a handsome-looking bartender asked.

"What do you suggest?" I asked since I didn't know what they had and I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"For a lady like yourself I would suggest a Piña Colada," he smiled.

"I'll have that then," I smiled back.

He started to make it and I watched him since I was bored. His hands moved so swiftly that he made it look like it was art.

"There you go Miss," he smiled.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Thank you, enjoy your drink," he chuckled.

I took a sip of the cocktail and almost let out a moan. It tasted like heaven!

"This is so good!" I told him.

"I'm glad," he smiled.

I looked around once again for Neymar, but I didn't see him anywhere. I sighed deeply.